BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...3 Answers
ruby r.
The taste is amazing its creamy and 😋 delicious the hint of cucumber is great not too strong but perfect
Amy C.
So fresh and flavorful! I love dipping veggies into this dressing. Tastes just like a delicious cucumber.
Lowryanna P.
Belmont, MA
I ABSOLUTELY hate Ranch. I am a ketchup kind of girl. I would not put ranch on anything. Do not like it.
Gabby O.
Hobart, IN
I absolutely love this dressing, it tastes amazing and goes perfect with any salad you have with any meal
Rasheeka M.
Tempe, AZ
Who doesn’t love a good ranch style dressing?! And that too with the refreshing taste of cucumbers. Yummm
April L.
Findlay, OH
1,098 reviews
Super delicious and very tasty! A refreshing drink for everyone! The price is unbeatable, great product!
Shelbie L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Purchased at: Kroger
This is my favorite dressing from Hidden Valley! It’s healthier than the original without tasting weird!
Jennifer W.
Norfolk, VA
I love the hidden valley brand, especially their ranch! I usually get this when I have to make crudités
Cheyenne J.
Moose lake , MN
I thought the cucumber was overwhelming. I tried it with salad but ended up throwing it out. Not a fan.
Shannon M.
Atco, NJ
love ranch on everything and it goes SO good in buffalo chicken dip and all different types of food too
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?