BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Kimberly R.
Tampa, FL
Omg I love their ranch! I use it on all my vegetables, pizza, chicken, you name it. Price is great too
Tori R.
Deer Park, TX
I love this ranch I could eat it with almost anything I would recommend this one if your into cucumbers
Danika G.
Baltimore, MD
Best flavor of ranch. Tastes a lot more fresh because of the cucumber. I prefer this over the original.
Kelly F.
I did not like it at all. It gave every ranch a weird taste after trying this. I will not buy it again
Miracle J.
Zachary, LA
I gave this two stars because it's not the regular ranch && i absolutely looooovvveeee the regular one
Cara K.
Rocky Point, NY
Nice refreshing taste to a summer salad. Well liked and always on sale somewhere. Perfect when chilled
Hailey T.
Moses Lake , WA
Not a huge fan of ranch, but this cucumber ranch is refreshing and not harsh like most ranch. Recommend
Fernanda J.
Nice ranch with a good consistency. I use it for my salads amor appetizers. Get it at food max usually.
Morgan B.
My favorite ranch! I eat it almost every day for lunch with cut up bell peppers. It’s simply delicious!
Barbie B.
Ballwin, MO
Great taste, love the brand! Will continue to buy!! Recommended if your wanting a great tasting salad.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?

Walmart