BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...3 Answers
Jerry W.
Catlettsburg
Hidden valley is the only option for a salad dressing or dip there is for me , this have the boldest flavor
Theresa M.
Spokane Vly, WA
There is nothing better than cucumber in a salad and to have the flavor and smell in a dressing is superb!!
Christina M.
athens, Ga
This is actually really good . I love hidden valley they never fo wrong . My salades always turn so yummy đź‘Ť
Kelli T.
It’s just perfection. I put ranch on pizza, fries, wings, veggies, and hidden valley is the only way to go.
Jasmine G.
Grand Rapids, MI
So very very good!! Go out and buy this it’s just so good! I highly recommend because it’s tastes to hood.
Tiffany A.
I eat ranch with just about evverything. i love the cucumber flavor. i only buy hidden valley ranch drssing
Tania A.
west harrison , NY
My mom uses this for veggie dips and on our salads as well. It's pretty good and I'm not a big fan of Ranch
Janie R.
Surprisingly tasty! Treat fresh taste for a salad. Perfect with Romain, cucumber, tomato, and Apple salad.
Rasheeka M.
Tempe, AZ
Who doesn’t love a good ranch style dressing?! And that too with the refreshing taste of cucumbers. Yummm
Maria L.
This is our favorite ranch it has a good flavor, if there is another ranch available no one will eat it.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?