BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Jenknee C.
Spanaway, WA
Definitely don't like hidden valley anything And this ranch is just really disgusting all together. Sorry.
Laura M.
Hot Springs
I don’t like cucumber flavored things, I will stick to regular ranch. Hidden volley is a good brand though.
Sadie E.
this is super good on salads or with vegetables. i personally love cucumbers so this is a perfect dressing
Sammi L.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is pretty gross. I️ love hidden valley but ew. Not good. I️ like cucumber and ranch but not like this
Christina M.
athens, Ga
This is actually really good . I love hidden valley they never fo wrong . My salades always turn so yummy 👍
Kelli T.
It’s just perfection. I put ranch on pizza, fries, wings, veggies, and hidden valley is the only way to go.
Jessica E.
Sacramento, CA
The classic, even more refreshing! There area less expensive dressings but none match Hidden Valley taste.
Julia L.
This is amazing for salads! Or even for dipping other veggies in. Will definitely buy it whenever I see it.
Stephany G.
Tucson, AZ
I ñoveeee ranch and this brand is my favorite of all. Salads, chicken, fries, burgers. I like to put ranch
amanda h.
Jasonville, IN
This is a must have and never ever run out of item in this household. I love the taste price and quality.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.