BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Tania A.
West Harrison , NY
My mom uses this for veggie dips and on our salads as well. It's pretty good and I'm not a big fan of Ranch
cherese e.
Lancaster, SC
My favorite to put on salads or appetizer also good for dipping. Cost friendly depending on where you shop
Ariel B.
Rainbow City, AL
Love having this handy for my veggie trays. Taste great with all the fresh veggies. Light cucumber flavor.
Courtney C.
Las Vegas, NV
Tried and true. Great flavor and good value. Great addition to any salad looking for a refreshing dressing.
Laiken M.
Love this ranch. Has such great flavor and love the texture too. Love the price of this salad dressing too
Sheryl B.
Matches my favorite veggies to mg favorite dressing. The awesome taste of rach with a dash of sweet water.
Denise R.
Not a bad g fan of cucumbers but this was actually not that bad. I just put it on my salad and it was great
Vanessa S.
Norwalk, CA
I absolutely disguise ranch dressing and can’t stand the taste if this one at all! I wouldn’t buy it again
Lisa K.
This stuff is great. I was hesitant at first but it really tastes very good. I would recommend it to others
Darlene M.
Dalton, GA
Simply stated, can you say Y-U-M-M-Y?!? A unique flavor all it's own!!!! Love me some Cucumber Ranch!!!!!!!
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.