BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Brittany Y.
Imler, PA
This is one of my all time favorite products! Never had any complaints. Love love love it! A++++++++++++++++
Brandie W.
HAMMOND, IN
I love love love this cause i love me some cucumbers why not have a dressing worth the best of both worlds..
Karen K.
I eat ranch with Almost everything and this brand in particular is my favorite. It’s the perfect consistency
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
The cucumber taste isn't super strong in the dressing but it's pretty good overall! Great with a mixed salad.
Elizabeth W.
Unityville
Great on a salad to using as a dip for vegetables for having a healthy snack option available to you. .......
Brittany M.
Laurinburg, NC
I love this kind of ranch. I just can’t eat ranch if it is not hidden valley it just doesn’t taste the same.
Marjorie H.
Whittier, CA
This was my go to however I can no longer eat it and its sad. It's so good and flavorful on salads when cold.
Nneka P.
Another one of my top 3. Who hasn't tried this original of ranch dressing? Garden vegetable tasting delight!
Mai'Le R.
statesboro , GA
my favorite ranch, we go through it like it’s water at my house. very good, not pricy and can buy it anywhere
Jessica C.
Englewood, FL
Great for pasta salad! My absolute favorite, nice and creamy with a slight cucumber flavor that is refreshing
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.