BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Nicole C.
Richlands, NC
There’s no other brand for ranch in our home. This is the best. And the cucumber ranch is just a good extra!!
Chelsie H.
I love ranch and this is by far the best kind out there. Definitely a staple in my house. I would recommend!
Elizabeth C.
Burnside, KY
I really like this the taste is wonderful and I use it for my vegatables dips and it's has a good taste ....
Victoria A.
Irving, TX
Great taste, you can find it in almost every grocery store. I like it in my salads, wraps or as a veggie dip!
Amanda J.
Darlington, PA
I love this taste. The cucumber makes it a refreshing taste! It is great on pretty much anything. Delicious!
Evelia O.
Pasadena, CA
Love love the flavor, texture and smell . Will definitely buy it again . I use it for all my salad dressings
Megan L.
Northville, MI
This is the ranch that I’ve always used. I just wish it didn’t have MSG in it. It’s hard to find it without.
Julissa M.
Shelbyville , TN
This is the best ranch, any other brands taste nasty! I’m very satisfied with the flavor and i buy at Walmart
Liz M.
Spokane, WA
So fresh, so crisp, and it is absolutely amazing! I add this to pretty much anything that goes with ranch now
Britany C.
I love cucumber ranch, its so yummy in my salad or to even dip some raw veggies into. Definitely my favorite!
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.