BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Carmen L.
I LOVE this ranch. The cucumber taste is amazing!! I would recommend this to everyone!! It is great on a salad!
Sandra H.
Tulare, CA
Tastes amazing nice and creamy texture bold smooth taste for my veggies or a salad price is affordable love it
Jada B.
This is my go to salad dressing. I love that I can put it on any type of salad and also use it to dip veggies.
Kimberly S.
Baltimore, MD
I always eat this dresses on my salad I eat it with a lot actually and I buy it at Walmart and yes it's healthy
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
This cucumber ranch taste amazing i am a big cucumber eating fan! I eat it alot especially with salads so good.
Vanessa L.
I prefer the original ranch, but this tastes great with vegetables. I wouldn't use it for anything else though
Tamsy K.
Sacramento, CA
The ranch cucumber is a nice dressing. I dont taste the cucumber part to much which is good. I would recommend
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Yum! I like this one better than the regular HV Ranch. Such a great flavor! I only buy when on sale, must try!
Mandy L.
Janesville, WI
Yumm! This ranch is so delicious and has the perfect amount of cucumber taste. And great on salads and wraps
Danielle a.
Harlingen, TX
I love this stuff it tastes good with different vegetables , especially mixed with ketchup on my French fries
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.