BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Tiffany S.
Buckhannon, WV
I love ranch my family friends do to I give it 10 stars it's my favorite dressing its win win for us **********
Jada B.
This is my go to salad dressing. I love that I can put it on any type of salad and also use it to dip veggies.
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
This is my favorite ranch dressing!Has a crisp cucumber flavor!Very good as a dip and dressing!Very cheap too!,
Sandra H.
Tulare, CA
Tastes amazing nice and creamy texture bold smooth taste for my veggies or a salad price is affordable love it
Jessica M.
Baden, PA
I used this before when I was making a type of gyro. It was delicious. Perfect for the gyros that I was making.
Michael R.
CLEVELAND, TN
This is simply one of the best vegetable dips ever. So cool and creamy. Love that cucumber in it. So delicious.
Nikki Y.
Houston , TX
I love cucumber and it taste great with this ranch salad dressing. Hidden valley has some of the best dressings
Hannah S.
Williamson, GA
Using this in a salad really makes the flavors pop. You can really taste the cucumbers and the original ranch.
Cleopatra H.
Tobyhanna, PA
Great for my salads. Just the right amount of creaminess and tartness. LOve it. Always one in my refrigerator.
Leeah F.
Dayton, TN
Love hidden valley ranch ! They really have the best ranch out there! we use it on everything! pizza wings, etc
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?