BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...3 Answers
Chasity S.
Rock Falls, IL
Hidden valley cucumber ranch is my favorite. I eat a lot of ranch and need the perfect flavor to set my meal off.
Amy J.
My favorite ranch to put on my salad if I forgot to buy cucumbers to put in! Makes it taste like it has cucumbers
celica g.
Definitely a must have and try for those who haven't tried it!! Great taste and definitely adds a kick to salads.
Michelle T.
Yummy. I like that it doesn't have a super strong cucumber taste, it's light and just the right amount of flavor.
Jasmine T.
York, PA
Love love love this dressing its delicious my kids like it as well definitely recommend it to family and friends
Claudia C.
I have to have dressing when I eat salad otherwise its not really tolerable for me personally. This one is great
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
It’s okay I won’t say it the best out there but it’s ok. I think the best ranch is the one made at home honestly.
Serina D.
SALEM, OR
This dressing is great on salads it is really refreshing it has that crisp taste like cucumbers I would recommend
Elisa A.
Bay City, MI
always loved this ranch brand with all my veggies. still buy to this day for a cheap price from almost anywhere!
Lauren N.
Love hidden valleys ranch. I use this on everything from pretzels to salads. This is the best brand of ranch ever
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?