BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Marissa J.
My husband really loves this product... i havent tried but if my husbabd likes it then i give this prodsct 5 stRs
Amber W.
Duluth, MN
Best ranch there is. Cucumber ranch from hidden valley will be my go to if I don't feel like making it home made.
Lauren N.
Love hidden valleys ranch. I use this on everything from pretzels to salads. This is the best brand of ranch ever
Angelica S.
I have never tried this but my husband has and he loves it. I buy it all the time and the price is right for it.
Kristina S.
Wonder Lake, IL
Hidden valley is by far my favorite brand of ranch. We use it on almost everything and you can’t beat the price!
Serina D.
Salem, OR
This dressing is great on salads it is really refreshing it has that crisp taste like cucumbers I would recommend
Kristal M.
You know, I wish I had better things to say about this ranch. I am currently looking for something I like better.
Zayra L.
Elm city, NC
My dauther loves this with a whole bunch of cucumber and carrots to dip them in. She just cant get enough of this
celica g.
Definitely a must have and try for those who haven't tried it!! Great taste and definitely adds a kick to salads.
Amy J.
My favorite ranch to put on my salad if I forgot to buy cucumbers to put in! Makes it taste like it has cucumbers
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?

Walmart