BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Siobhan D.
Charleston, WV
I’ve had it and I don’t really care for it! I’m not a big ranch dressing person. I’ll eat it with my chicken tho
Elisa A.
Bay City, MI
always loved this ranch brand with all my veggies. still buy to this day for a cheap price from almost anywhere!
Sharmz J.
Not my favorite. I like ranch but this flavor is a bit off because i got a bottle once where there was mold in it
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
It’s okay I won’t say it the best out there but it’s ok. I think the best ranch is the one made at home honestly.
Jessica R.
This is the best salad dressing in the world !! I love the hint of cucumber in it !! Ugh so good in your salad 😭
Emily S.
Grand Rapids , MI
While this dressing is a bit too thick for my taste to use on a salad, it's great as a dip! Cool and refreshing!
Sarah O.
Bradley Beach, NJ
Very popular ranch dressing for a reason. It's the best and the Cucumber flavoring gives it a bit of a Greek feel
Samantha M.
Bellevue, Ne
Cucumbers in ranch ? But it's actually really good love this especially when I don't have cucumbers for my salad
Jareth L.
jennings
Best ranch dressing they make it literally goes great with just about anything from pizza to salads its the best
Abby L.
Ashburn, VA
I love cucumber and i love ranch. This is the perfect combination for me. The two go together so well! Im a fan.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.