BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Lexi S.
Russellville, AL
Omg this stuff is absolutely amazing its so creamy and tastes great. I love it on salad meat whatever just anything
Candice W.
San Diego, CA
Ranch has always been my go to dressing. This one did not disappoint;however, I’ll prob just stick to the original.
Jennifer S.
Bradenton, FL
This cucumber ranch is actual really good.It sounds oddbut try it and you will be amazed at how good it really is.
Mary Shantel V.
Radcliff, KY
Love love love!! Cucumbers with ranch are my absolute favorite. So adding cucumber flavor to ranch was just genius.
Stephanie H.
ROCK HILL
I really really love this dressing frm the original to the buttermilk, I use the dry mix in my meatloaf or for dip.
Nicole C.
Love hidden valley ranch for salads or to dip my veggies in especially carrots. Can be found at any grocery store.
candy l.
San Juan Bautista, CA
I love ranch and love cucumber both of these mix together omg love the taste. My kids love it they eat there salad
perla M.
Los Angeles , CA
Love this ranch it’s so tasty and isn’t very watery or thick it’s just right unlike most of the other brand ranch
Michelle T.
Yummy. I like that it doesn't have a super strong cucumber taste, it's light and just the right amount of flavor.
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
It’s okay I won’t say it the best out there but it’s ok. I think the best ranch is the one made at home honestly.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?