BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Erica M.
I like the cucumber ranch but the regular is so much better! It goes great with anything! I even dip my pizza in it!
Diannah S.
Hidden Valley Ranch is where it’s at! My favorite ranch dressing. I could put ranch on literally anything I’m eating.
ashley r.
Oxford, PA
I absolutely love this ranch buy it all the time I don't use any other brand other than hidden valley I recommend it
Kathryn M.
Shawnee, OK
This ranch is good . It goes well on salads & also veggies.This ranch is good . It goes well on salads & also veggies
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV
The best dressing there is besides Italian. I love ranch and will always love hidden valley ranch. Keep it coming lol
Keesha H.
Eagle Mtn, UT
One of my favorite dressings. I could use this in almost any salad and it is also good for dipping raw vegetables.
Audrey K.
This was the only one I would eat for YEARS. I got over it. Haha, but It's good. A little garlic heavy for lettuce.
Samantha B.
I honestly thought this would taste weird at first, but was definitely proved wrong. Strange in all the right ways.
Minga M.
Compton , CA
I love Hidden Valleys buttermilk Ranch!! love it with my veggies , salads.. and especially with my pizza & Wings!!
Stephanie H.
ROCK HILL
I really really love this dressing frm the original to the buttermilk, I use the dry mix in my meatloaf or for dip.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.