BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Kristen W.
Laurel, MD
A favorite in my household this creamy cucumber ranch is  a refreshing addition to any salad. Hidden Valley really takes the cake when it comes to making delicious Ranch dressings and dips. This is a product I would highly recommend. MUST TRY!!
Kelsey L.
Scottsboro
This is disgusting, I thought it would be good because I love cucumbers and ranch dressing, but it was terrible. I bought it at Bruce’s Foodland and it wasn’t expired so I know that wasn’t the issue. I wouldn’t recommend this to others, sorry!
Miranda C.
Refreshing and great. I enjoy this in my salad and as a dip. I like eating celery with this dressing. I purchased it at target. Perfect for a refreshing salad. I was definitely satisfied with this product. I will repurchase when I finish it.
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
I'm not a Ranch person but everyone else in my household is. They love the cucumber ranch. They eat t on salads,sandwiches, and as a dipping sauce. The were very satisfied with the flavor and I even bought it again after that bottle ran out.
Autumn B.
I’m a huge fan of ranch dressing and honestly hidden valley is the only company I trust to get it right. This cucumber version is one of my favorites. The cucumber is not overwhelming but gives just a slightly “cooler” taste than the original.
Heather P.
Madison, CT
This brand has my favorite Ranch dressing. I love the taste and the consistency of the dressing. It goes great on and with so many different foods. Ranch dressing is one of my favorite condiments for that reason. This is the only brand that I buy.
Shanice B.
Edmond , OK
I always keep a bottle of this in my fridge. I love to use this particular ranch dressing with my raw vegetables. I bought this from Walmart and it was inexpensive. I was overall very satisfied, you can taste the cucumber flavor but it’s not overbearing.
Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
If you haven't tried this flavor you absolutely have to try It! This is like ranch plus cucumber heaven in a bottle! Amazing, delicious, incredible flavor! I can't say enough! I highly recommend this dressing and I will buy this one again!
Anne B.
Paragould, AR
Cucumber ranch. So so so much better flavor than just plain ranch. I prefer this for my salads and when doing veggies and dip. Plain ranch tends to be too salty for me, so this one with the cucumber flavoring doesn’t seem as salty to me.
Ashleigh S.
Cincinnati , OH
Love this ranch! It’s literally good with everything. Vegetables, chicken wings, salad, wraps, seasoning for cooking, etc. You can buy Hidden Valley Ranch and your local conscientious store like Kroger’s, Meijer or Walmart super centers.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?