BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Rosemarie S.
Pittsburg, CA
From salads to dipping sauce we love this ranch! It's tasty and healthy and CHEAP! PLUS ITS sold at our nearby store
Kishara M.
Phoenix , AZ
Very nice ranch. I use this daily in my salads. I also liked the cheap price. I bought this product at Frys grocery.
Guera🌬 B.
Beaverton , OR
So delicious! I normally eat this with actually cucumber or carrots lol it’s the only way my toddler will eat veggies
Summer V.
Definitely my favorite ranch brand. Very thick and creamy with lots of flavor. I think everyone who tries it loves it
mai h.
Fresno
My favorite ranch i love this bottle i eat ranch with fries and salads it taste so good have some ranch in your foods
Destiny F.
I have tried this one before. It's not as good as the original but it is still pretty tasty. Great with raw veggies.
Britany C.
Seymour, IN
Very creamy and nice for salads or dipping. Great mouth watering flavor. Tastes better than any other brand of ranch
Terryn S.
Suisun City, CA
This flavor is actually really good. I can taste the difference from the regular ranch. Great with veggies and salads
Shaquel H.
American fork, UT
You want me to eat ALL of those vegetables? I better get a whole bottle is this

I kid I kid. Kinda..
It's really good
Samantha F.
Only ranch I use for dipping and recipies. Its the best tasting ans its thick for dipping with veggies pizza or wings
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?

Walmart