BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Valyncia D.
Adds a fresh cucumber flavor everytime! I love the creaminess and how thick and rich the texture of the dressing is.
Melanea P.
Rialto, CA
This dressing is delicious. I use it on fresh salads, potato salads, and on my pizza!!! Love its fresh creamy flavor.
Mica L.
Randolph, MA
Ranch salad dressing is my all time favorite BUT when the Cumberbatch ranch came along I was like YES love the taste
Kathryn M.
Shawnee, OK
This ranch is good . It goes well on salads & also veggies.This ranch is good . It goes well on salads & also veggies
Amy B.
Great refreshing twist creamy goodness with the hint of cucumber. This is a good standby to use on wraps. Yum, yum!!
Casey L.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
This is my go to ranch because it’s cheap and it tastes good!! I use this in my buffalo dip and it tastes amazing !!
Diannah S.
Hidden Valley Ranch is where it’s at! My favorite ranch dressing. I could put ranch on literally anything I’m eating.
Amy H.
Omaha, NE
I love this flavor. I mean, you can never go wrong with ranch and adding cucumber to it kicks your salad up a notch!
Hilliary E.
Atwater
I’m a huge fan of hidden valley and had to try out the cucumber ranch. Mind. Blown. It’s so fresh and tastes amazing
Ltara B.
Norfolk, VA
I love this brand. Its amazing ! It caters to the soul of the salad. Its perfectly yummy. Buy this one ! Definitely.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?