BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Melissa S.
ROCKLIN, CA
This is the only ranch we bug. Hidden valley is great and the ingredients give it the fresh taste I love on my veggies.
Wendy G.
Benton
I absolutely dispise this brand of dressing something about it just does not taste right. Maybe it's just me who knows.
Amanda A.
Woodbury, CT
I like hidden valley in general but I'll put this in salads, dip vegetables in it, dip pizza in it. All sorts or stuff
Joyce R.
Stanton, MI
Very delicious on ur salad ,gyro,veggie dip or sandwhich wrap milky ,creamy so good just love it on just about anything
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I really like the stressing because it doesn't just tastes like Ranch it has a kick to of cucumber which is really good
lorena a.
oxnard, CA
I wish it was more buttery but it is an okay flavor. It is a different flavor many may not like as much. But it's okay
Kim M.
Montrose , MI
Not bad but I still prefer regular old ranch! I’d rather add cucumbers to my salad than to have cucumber infused ranch.
Elena g.
Riverbank , CA
It is good but I do prefer the one you make from the packets. Taste good with pizza and hot wings. Flavor is good too.
marilyn a.
San Antonio, TX
This one is so good. The cucumber makes it so refreshing.cyreentmy I'm pregnant and I'm in love with carrots and ranch.
Ericä Z.
I tried this my first time tasting ranch with pizza, it’s freaking good. I’ve tried other ranches but this is the best
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.