BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Bailey S.
I don’t really use much salad dressing but if it’s ranch this is the only one I’ll eat. Perfect for dipping veggies in!
Annie D.
akron, OH
I'm not a big ranch eater but I definitely go for this one to dip my veggies in! Tastes so good with some cold carrots!
Breanna P.
Keyser, WV
I really didn't like the taste of this and its kinda expensive for just a small) bottle of it... They need to update it
Kristie S.
Owensville
Love this dressing! The cucumber gives it a fresh taste, and adds flavor to my salads when I don’t have many toppings.
Samantha M.
Hidden Valley is my favorite ranch! It has a perfect, bold flavor and always coming out with different spins on ranch!
Jan a.
Super tasty salad dressing, I also use this for some veggies like carrots as a snack. Flavor is tasty. Will buy again.
Amber M.
Ocala, FL
Hidden valley is one of my favorite brand for ranch. I use ranch on almost everything and this is definitely a favorite
Kayla B.
Love the cool taste this has its refreshing and a really good mix with original ranch. Amazing with salads and veggies
Erikka B.
If I'm going to cheat and have ranch, it's this one. Cool flavor, just a little less heavy that original for my taste.
Briana M.
Winslow, AZ
Hidden Valley cucumber ranch is so different tasting but it goes perfect on my salad and makes it even more refreshing
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.