BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Crystal C.
Murfreesboro
Ranch is hands down my favorite dressing EVER! I love dipping my vegetables and chicken in it. Plus it's great on salad.
Breeanna W.
The cucumber ranch tastes good on anything, especially cheese burgers !!! I absolutely love it! Bottles never big enough!
Karalynn B.
Not a big fan of hidden valley ranch, but I figured it was worth a try. Threw the bottle away after 1 bite. It was gross.
Anna H.
Salem, OR
This is my favorite ranch offered. Of course others are good but the hint of cucumber in this makes it that much better.
Lizet R.
Compton, CA
As long as I remember this product has always been in our refrigerator and now that I’m married I always have it in mine
Taylor S.
Staple in our household. We always have ranch and use it with everything. This is a great price with great flavor.
Kim P.
Pomona, IL
Hidden valley is the best ranch by far!! This one in particular taste great on salads. It defiantly has a cucumber taste.
Jazzmine A.
Clarksville, TN
This always makes my salads, sandwiches, veggies, and pizza taste soo much better. It's the only salad dressing I'll eat.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
This version of my favorite dressing is delicious on salads! It's a little hard to find but when I do I tend to hoard it!
Heidi G.
Danville, OH
My family loves the cucumber ranch dressing. It is great with buffalo chicken. I would definitely recommend this product
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?