BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Tonda L.
Cabazon, CA
I did not like this dressing at all. Two out of four of my kids liked it so I just had them use it up until it was gone.
Kacie S.
Mcsherrystown, PA
This is my favorite ranch dressing. It's so good and cheap! It's also available at all stores! I use it on all my salads!
Kimberly B.
When im looking for a nice tasty dressing to put on my chicken salad i love cucumbers and this dressing is smooth love it
Tiffany B.
Gig Harbor , WA
This is the most classic ranch dressing I can think of! It's a staple in my kitchen, and it can be used for many things!
Anna H.
Salem, OR
This is my favorite ranch offered. Of course others are good but the hint of cucumber in this makes it that much better.
Crystal C.
Murfreesboro
Ranch is hands down my favorite dressing EVER! I love dipping my vegetables and chicken in it. Plus it's great on salad.
Yolanda R.
Bethlehem, GA
This ranch is top notch. Is pretty much incomparable. I don’t really think any ones has a cream texture like this ranch!
Kim P.
Murphysboro, IL
Hidden valley is the best ranch by far!! This one in particular taste great on salads. It defiantly has a cucumber taste.
Karalynn B.
Not a big fan of hidden valley ranch, but I figured it was worth a try. Threw the bottle away after 1 bite. It was gross.
Adriana P.
Wheaton , MD
Great taste! Love on salads or with veggies as a dip. Not expensive purchased at commissary on base. Not really healthy.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.