BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Kylie F.
Cookeville, TN
Hidden Valley is probably my least favorite out of all dressing brands. It tastes very fake to me and processed and i don't love it. I'll get it if i have to in a pinch but I sometimes feel that even the generic Kroger/ Walmart brand tastes better.
Brandon M.
Richford, VT
Well I’ve never actually tried the cucumber kind but I’m sure it’s fantastic! I mean every other kind of hidden valley ranch is delicious so why not this one! hidden Valley is the only kind of ranch in my opinion and is the true original kind of ranch!
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
This taste pretty good but not as good as the original. It's a good value and not to pricey but the hint of cucumber I didn't really care for. It's different and tasty but not my first choice. I bought this at Walmart. I'd recommend if you like cucumber
Alma C.
This ranch is one of the best dressings I have ever tried! I can put it on everything because it tastes pretty good! I always buy it at Walmart or Sam's. I pair it with salads, shrimp, chicken and everything. I really recommend it because it is worth it.
DeeJay W.
San Pedro, CA
You get the best of both worlds. You get a great tasting ranch with the refreshing effects of the cucumber. And do not be fooled, you definitely can taste the cucumber. Overall a great tasting product and I love cucumbers so this was a win win for me.
Brianna M.
Liverpool , NY
This is soooo good!! I love ranch and the cucumber is delicious. I'm always dipping my veggies in my ranch for good taste and flavor and this one is the most amazing. I think hidden valley has the best flavors but the cucumber is one of my favorites
Rachel S.
I really like this creamy cucumber ranch dressing. It has a slight fresh cucumber flavor and it still has that creamy ranch flavor. I have with salads or raw veggies ( carrots, broccoli etc. ) I buy at grocery store and it runs around $2- $3 dollars.
I love ranch but I used to hate it without even trying it I knew I would hate so I didn't try until one day I decided to take a go on it and now look at me I'm eating salads on the daily just because of how much I love ranch
Ellen E.
Hidden Valley is classic. I always enjoy their dressing's and this one is no exception. I've used it many times and will continue to use it. I think it's a good value and quite tasty. I will continue to purchase this dressing and use it for all of my salads!
Jewels G.
This dressing is so great. Ranch is my first love. I always go for this brand for the most part because I know it won’t let me down. Can get it from just about any grocery store as well. The cucumber in it makes it tastes refreshing and fresh basically. Good flavor and price.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?
Mabely D.