BY HIDDEN VALLEY

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber...2 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong ,...2 Answers
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Cucumbers are probably one of my favorite vegetables and I absolutely love ranch dressing, so I figured why not switch it up and give this a try! It tastes fresh, dilly, and you definitely taste that hint of cucumber, it’s good but it tastes just a little artificial. I love to dip fresh cukes in this to really bring out the flavor!
Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
This is such an awesome addition to Hidden Valleys perfect Ranch dressing staple that we’ve all had in our fridge for our whole lives.

There have been some other twists to ranch that they and other companies have tried, but they are too heavy and the additions take away from the perfect flavor of ranch that we all know and love.

Cucumber is such a light/fresh ingredient flavor to add to ranch! I would have never though of this. I always have cucumber in my salads (duh) bc it’s perfection, but I use ranch on several other things that I eat!

🙌🏼 you’re genius hidden valley. You have hit the nail on the head with this one. Such a refreshing taste and welcomed addition to my fridge
Crystal W.
Vero Beach, FL
This was one of the first salad dressings I’d ever tried. My mom used to make it using the packets and buy the dressing In the container. You can never go wrong with ranch. It’s for more than just salads. I use it as a dipping sauce for pizza, wings, fried and more. Also it’s very reasonable and usually always on sale at publix.
Himali B.
New York
Hidden Valley cucumber ranch dressing is one of my favourites. I love trying different types of dressings with my nachos, potato chips, sandwiches and salads. I love the flavour and the taste of this one. The cucumber flavour adds a refreshing twist to this dressing. I will definitely buy it again.
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
My family goes through a gross amount of ranch dressing. My daughter eats it on everything - it really is gross. Anyhow, Hidden Valley is our go-brand because, without question, it's the best. As for the cucumber ranch flavor, it was just "meh" - it didn't taste significantly different than the regular ranch, but it definitely was not as good. We'll be sticking with the regular Hidden Valley Ranch.
Skylar T.
Austin, TX
This product is okay, but I prefer the standard Hidden Valley Ranch. Also, if you're trying to be healthy, they have a Greek Yogurt Ranch that is half the fat/calories with the same taste. A pro, though, is that you can find this product everywhere and for a good price.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This is buy far, the best ranch on the market! The cucumber taste is quite refreshing and is great for salads and all veggie dipping. I highly recommend everyone give this a try. It’s easy to find in the dressing isle and the price is worth the bang for your buck!
Lynn B.
Not my favorite by Hidden Valley. I love cukes and thought that this would taste great. It was slightly artificial. It was mediocre and It expired before I used all of it. I wouldn’t buy it again or recommend it. It was priced like their other flavors.
naf C.
I actually received a free sample of this Hidden Valley Ranch product. It tastes amazing, is rich and creamy. It is definitely healthy too as it contains natural ingredients and vitamins. It is also decently priced and comes in a good container. I like the packaging as well. I use it on salads, with deep fried things like fish and chicken fingers (Halal) as well as with sandwiches. It tastes good with all of them and compliments them. I would highly recommend it to everyone. Everyone should definitely try it at least once.
Jennifer M.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I love love love ranch on almost anything i eat. And hidden valley always comes through with the best dressings for all my different sides as well and a really great salad! Its always in my kitchen and i love getting a variety to choose from!
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?