Hidden Valley Cucumber Ranch Dressing, 24 fl oz uploaded by Thea B.Hidden Valley Cucumber Ranch Dressing, 24 fl oz uploaded by Elena C.

BY HIDDEN VALLEY #7 in Salad Dressing

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber Ranch D...1 Answers
  • Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle ...1 Answers
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Cucumbers are probably one of my favorite vegetables and I absolutely love ranch dressing, so I figured why not switch it up and give this a try! It tastes fresh, dilly, and you definitely taste that hint of cucumber, it’s good but it tastes just a little artificial. I love to dip fresh cukes in this to really bring out the flavor!
Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
This is such an awesome addition to Hidden Valleys perfect Ranch dressing staple that we’ve all had in our fridge for our whole lives.

There have been some other twists to ranch that they and other companies have tried, but they are too heavy and the additions take away from the perfect flavor of ranch that we all know and love.

Cucumber is such a light/fresh ingredient flavor to add to ranch! I would have never though of this. I always have cucumber in my salads (duh) bc it’s perfection, but I use ranch on several other things that I eat!

🙌🏼 you’re genius hidden valley. You have hit the nail on the head with this one. Such a refreshing taste and welcomed addition to my fridge
Olivia M.
Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing is by far the best ranch dressing in the world. It has great taste and does not taste fake like other dressings do. Hidden Valley overall is my favorite. You can get the Hidden Valley Ranch on many different sizes, whatever suits you. It is cheap and you can get it almost anywhere.
Elizabeth G.
Harlingen, TX
I bought this bottle with high hopes, but honestly, it wasn't for me. I personally love ranch and cucumbers, and them together in a bottle?! Oh my God, I was so excited to try it! Put the dressing on a salad, it was different, kinda didn't taste like ranch. Used it for a dip, tasted better.
Skylar T.
Durham, NC
This product is okay, but I prefer the standard Hidden Valley Ranch. Also, if you're trying to be healthy, they have a Greek Yogurt Ranch that is half the fat/calories with the same taste. A pro, though, is that you can find this product everywhere and for a good price.
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
This is buy far, the best ranch on the market! The cucumber taste is quite refreshing and is great for salads and all veggie dipping. I highly recommend everyone give this a try. It’s easy to find in the dressing isle and the price is worth the bang for your buck!
Charee M.
I absolutely love the dressing. It's cool and it's very refreshing. I bought this doing the summer this year here in Texas because it's so hot and humid and salads were like a daily meal here in our residents. I bought this and put it in the refrigerator to chill and it was so cool on the taste buds when eating it with the salad and it also gives a refreshing feeling when you are actually using it as a dipping sauce for hot wings. The height of the wing in addition to the coolness of the cucumber and ranch dressing makes it a great pairing.
Cayleen C.
Chicago
This product is not a thick liquid which makes it perfect for dipping veggies and chicken without getting too much . It comes in a big bottle which will last a long time , the price is really good for the amount of ranch you’ll get. You can find this product at any grocery store. I recommend this product.
naf C.
I actually received a free sample of this Hidden Valley Ranch product. It tastes amazing, is rich and creamy. It is definitely healthy too as it contains natural ingredients and vitamins. It is also decently priced and comes in a good container. I like the packaging as well. I use it on salads, with deep fried things like fish and chicken fingers (Halal) as well as with sandwiches. It tastes good with all of them and compliments them. I would highly recommend it to everyone. Everyone should definitely try it at least once.
Jennifer M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love love love ranch on almost anything i eat. And hidden valley always comes through with the best dressings for all my different sides as well and a really great salad! Its always in my kitchen and i love getting a variety to choose from!
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is the taste of cucumber in this dressing really strong , subtle or in between?