Hidden Valley Cucumber Ranch Dressing, 24 fl oz uploaded by Thea B.

BY HIDDEN VALLEY #8 in Salad Dressing

• Sriracha ranch or Cucumber Ranch? Hidden Valley Cucumber Ranch D...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
This is such an awesome addition to Hidden Valleys perfect Ranch dressing staple that we’ve all had in our fridge for our whole lives.

There have been some other twists to ranch that they and other companies have tried, but they are too heavy and the additions take away from the perfect flavor of ranch that we all know and love.

Cucumber is such a light/fresh ingredient flavor to add to ranch! I would have never though of this. I always have cucumber in my salads (duh) bc it’s perfection, but I use ranch on several other things that I eat!

🙌🏼 you’re genius hidden valley. You have hit the nail on the head with this one. Such a refreshing taste and welcomed addition to my fridge
Kayla P.
portsmouth
When I bought this it was actually a accident. I was at Kroger’s and was in a hurry and just grabbed it. I was making chicken salads for dinner and when I got home was when I noticed I made the mistake. Instead of taking it back we tried it anyways and it was surprisingly really tasty. It for somebody who isn’t a big fan or cucumbers this dressing definitely wouldn’t be for them. But me and my husband liked it so much when we ran out and went back to the store, we decided to buy it again.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I LOVE ranch, and I am always up for trying new flavors of ranch. I eat it with many different types of food. I bought this cucumber ranch thinking that it would be good with veggies and on salads. Boy, was I wrong! I absolutely did not like the taste of this cucumber ranch... it just had a weird and not pleasant taste and I will not purchase this again and I would not recommend it.
Katie B.
Zephyrhills , FL
Okay, so I accidentally bought this instead of regular ranch. It caught me off guard, but was surprisingly tasty. However, I eat ranch with everything. Pizza, chicken, everything. This is a PERFECT salad dressing and for any veggies, but I wouldn’t recommend it for dipping if you dip your food in ranch like I do. The cucumber taste is definitely present.
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
I don't really like the cucumber ranch it is just very gross to me And I just don't like the taste! I like cucumbers in ranch but cucumber ranch is just awful and I will never buy it again. I'm sorry I'm just being honest and this is my opinion!
Courtney B.
Arcadia
I am not a fan of any Hidden Valley dressings at all. I am a huge ranch fan, eat it with just about anything, but Hidden Valley's is just plain gross to me. I wouldn't buy it even if it was the last bottle of ranch on the shelf. I've tried a couple of their different flavored ones because they sounded good, but it's just sub-par dressing.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
When I think Hidden Valley Cucumber Ranch Dressing, I think about childhood! My mother used this ranch in many of my favorite recipes. Sometimes irs nice just to grab a bottle and sit with a plate of refreshing salad and veggies. We love the shelf life is decent, if there is a sale we can buy more than one bottle without wasting it. Even open, it stays good for a decent amount of time. The flavor is kickin! And the price is fair. I would recommend this to just about anyone looking for a good ranch!
Coffee &.
I love Hidden Valley Ranch, and it’s what I buy everyone I go to the store for some salad dressing. The cucumber ranch is really good and I usually get t when I want something a little different. It’s not as healthy as the vinaigrette’s, but one I’ll always purchase. I always get t from HEB, and will continue to do so.
Miranda T.
Rome, NY
So good!! Ranch is my jam. And this is the creamist, best flavored ranch I've ever had. I prefer my ranch dressing to be thicker and creamer, not watery. No st other brands are watery and lack flavor. I always go for hidden valley when it comes to dressing. And it is t crazy expensive compared to other brands either.
Crystal M.
Salem
I tried this dressing a few months ago at a potluck and I️ have to say that it was a little hard to get over the flavor having cucumber in it. I’m unsure if its nutritional value but I️ think if you really want the flavor of cucumber you should probably just slice up a cucumber and eat it...maybe with this dressing, maybe not.