BY HIDDEN VALLEY #26 in Salad Dressing

Hidden Valley Cucumber Dill Greek Yogurt Dressing: Made with Greek yogurt and real cucumber and dills Brightens up a fresh salad or side dish Spread it on a sandwich, use as a veggie dip, or on grilled meat and fish Lighter tasting dressing at 60 calories per serving No artificial flavors Gluten free see more...

• I've been looking for a new interesting flavored dressing, how is...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
I thoroughly enjoy this dressing, it is light and very flavorful, moreover I love that it is lower calorie without tasting like it.  My better half loves this more than I do, so this was a great find.  I like that this is affordable and from a brand known for the best cream dressings.
Avery S.
I love hidden valley ranch especially the Greek yogurt cucumber it’s very healthy and it taste so good on a salad it is not too expensive I got it at target and it’s is also at Walmart I will definitely buy it again, hidden valley products are the best and I totally recommend it!
Jessica F.
Flanders, NY
I use this dressing anytime I make a salad including at work, for BBQ's or just having a lunch at home. This is always a crowd favorite and has been requested several times. This brand is usually always on sale at my local food store and has been repurchased many times.
Tina K.
I honestly really like this dressing. The flavor is tangy and cool and goes great with a salad or dipping sauce for veggies and fries (sweet potato fries in particular). This dressing isnt the same flavor as most dressings youre used to, but its not too bold
Victoria W.
Woodstock, MD
Yum this reminds me of yummy tzatziki sauce you get with Gyros, I put it on cucumber salads and chicken wraps. It is also yummy on greek salads and with rice and grilled chicken and grilled onions. It is not healthy but its so good it doesn't matter
Bethany H.
Pineville , KY
I didn’t think I’d like this, but it’s great! My favorite is the ranch for salads, of course, but I really like to use this as a dip for other things, like celery and carrots. It’s affordable, but not as cheap as I usually go with salad dressings.
Amber M.
Jonesville, NC
I discovered this dressing while on a diet. This dressing is much healthier and lighter in caloric intake than that of the dressings I usually use. Now, this dressing is one of my favorites! The flavor is delicious and compliments just about anything!
Haley P.
Langhorne, PA
I decided to try this instead of picking up my normal ranch dressing as a healthier alternative as it is made with Greek yogurt instead. I was expecting it to taste different than regular ranch dressing which is why I bought the cucumber and dill flavor, however it tasted exactly like their original hidden valley ranch dressing. I was slightly disappointed that it didn’t live up to the flavors displayed on the label, but it didn’t taste bad. Just not what I was expecting.
Itzy C.
Goleta, CA
This dressing is great if you're going for a light ranch substitute that is still delicious. Ranch is a little heavy for me so this is the healthy alternative. I put it on all my salads and it makes them so easy to eat!
Melanie W.
Chattanooga , TN
Really delicious dressing and I love how light in calories and fat these dressings are without sacrificing on flavor, thickness and creaminess. I especially love dipping salted cucumbers in this dressing.
Betty F.
I've been looking for a new interesting flavored dressing, how is dill cucumber?