BY HIDDEN VALLEY #98 in Salad Dressing

Hidden Valley Cucumber Dill Greek Yogurt Dressing: Made with Greek yogurt and real cucumber and dills Brightens up a fresh salad or side dish Spread it on a sandwich, use as a veggie dip, or on grilled meat and fish Lighter tasting dressing at 60 calories per serving No artificial flavors Gluten free see more...

• I've been looking for a new interesting flavored dressing...1 Answers
Angela Y.
Coachella
I enjoy these low carb dressings from Hidden Valley. They are just as tasty and affordable. I put this on my salads and pair it with veggies for added flavor. I love eating this on a chicken salad. It is satisfying without all the calories. Highly recommend this product!
Sydney L.
Gadsden
I’m pretty picky when it comes to dressings, but I am in LOVE with this one! The dill flavor is strong but not overpowering. It’s thick but very light in texture. A great alternative for traditional ranch when you want to cut calories and add a little flavor!
Haley P.
Langhorne, PA
I decided to try this instead of picking up my normal ranch dressing as a healthier alternative as it is made with Greek yogurt instead. I was expecting it to taste different than regular ranch dressing which is why I bought the cucumber and dill flavor, however it tasted exactly like their original hidden valley ranch dressing. I was slightly disappointed that it didn’t live up to the flavors displayed on the label, but it didn’t taste bad. Just not what I was expecting.
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
I use this dressing anytime I make a salad including at work, for BBQ's or just having a lunch at home. This is always a crowd favorite and has been requested several times. This brand is usually always on sale at my local food store and has been repurchased many times.
Alisha H.
Groveport , OH
Love this healthy fresh tasting ranch! This is one of my favorite brands! I’ve never been let down from hidden valley! Love the bold fresh flavor & it’s healthy for my family and I! I am always highly satisfied!
Emily O.
Bay city , MI
This is my go-to dressing and dip as well. It is very comparable to a Greek tzatziki sauce. I use it on sandwiches, wraps and even as a veggie dip. The flavor is great and has a subtle dill taste to it. The bonus is that it is very low in calories so the guilt isnt there.
Avery S.
I love hidden valley ranch especially the Greek yogurt cucumber it’s very healthy and it taste so good on a salad it is not too expensive I got it at target and it’s is also at Walmart I will definitely buy it again, hidden valley products are the best and I totally recommend it!
Tina K.
I honestly really like this dressing. The flavor is tangy and cool and goes great with a salad or dipping sauce for veggies and fries (sweet potato fries in particular). This dressing isnt the same flavor as most dressings youre used to, but its not too bold
Victoria W.
Woodstock, MD
Yum this reminds me of yummy tzatziki sauce you get with Gyros, I put it on cucumber salads and chicken wraps. It is also yummy on greek salads and with rice and grilled chicken and grilled onions. It is not healthy but its so good it doesn't matter
RENEE M.
Midlothian
Was wanting this to be a bit creamier and more dill/cucumber flavor than it had. It was better than some of the homemade Greek dressing I made but still wasn’t exactly what I wanted. It was tasty and I would buy again over making something homemade.
Betty F.
I've been looking for a new interesting flavored dressing, how is dill cucumber?

back