BY HIDDEN VALLEY #62 in Salad Dressing

Hidden Valley Cucumber Dill Greek Yogurt Dressing: Made with Greek yogurt and real cucumber and dills Brightens up a fresh salad or side dish Spread it on a sandwich, use as a veggie dip, or on grilled meat and fish Lighter tasting dressing at 60 calories per serving No artificial flavors Gluten free see more...

• I've been looking for a new interesting flavored dressing, how is...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sydney L.
Gadsden
I’m pretty picky when it comes to dressings, but I am in LOVE with this one! The dill flavor is strong but not overpowering. It’s thick but very light in texture. A great alternative for traditional ranch when you want to cut calories and add a little flavor!
Haley P.
Langhorne, PA
I decided to try this instead of picking up my normal ranch dressing as a healthier alternative as it is made with Greek yogurt instead. I was expecting it to taste different than regular ranch dressing which is why I bought the cucumber and dill flavor, however it tasted exactly like their original hidden valley ranch dressing. I was slightly disappointed that it didn’t live up to the flavors displayed on the label, but it didn’t taste bad. Just not what I was expecting.
Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
Oh my God they captured the same flavor of the sauce from the Greek restaurants in Brooklyn ! Simply delicious! You won’t want to stop pouring it on damn near everything you eat LOL. Watch the calories though
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
I use this dressing anytime I make a salad including at work, for BBQ's or just having a lunch at home. This is always a crowd favorite and has been requested several times. This brand is usually always on sale at my local food store and has been repurchased many times.
Hanna D.
Akron, OH
I love this! I use it as a dipping sauce and when I make my Greek salad and pizza! It is very similar to regular ranch but it has just a little bit of the Greek influence. I really enjoy this.
Jacqueline A.
Great! Purchased to eat with falafel Pita sandwich and it was really tasty and it only has 60 calories per serving. [product:hidden-valley-cucumber-dill-greek-yogurt-dressing,-12-fl-oz]
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Love this healthy fresh tasting ranch! This is one of my favorite brands! I’ve never been let down from hidden valley! Love the bold fresh flavor & it’s healthy for my family and I! I am always highly satisfied!
Emily O.
Saginaw, MI
This is my go-to dressing and dip as well. It is very comparable to a Greek tzatziki sauce. I use it on sandwiches, wraps and even as a veggie dip. The flavor is great and has a subtle dill taste to it. The bonus is that it is very low in calories so the guilt isnt there.
Avery S.
I love hidden valley ranch especially the Greek yogurt cucumber it’s very healthy and it taste so good on a salad it is not too expensive I got it at target and it’s is also at Walmart I will definitely buy it again, hidden valley products are the best and I totally recommend it!
Tina K.
I honestly really like this dressing. The flavor is tangy and cool and goes great with a salad or dipping sauce for veggies and fries (sweet potato fries in particular). This dressing isnt the same flavor as most dressings youre used to, but its not too bold
Betty F.
I've been looking for a new interesting flavored dressing, how is dill cucumber?