Hidden Valley Creamy Spinach Parmesan Warm Dip & Appetizer Mix

by Hidden Valley

Combined the earthy goodness of warm spinach dip with rich Parmesan to bring you a bold new take on a time-honored classic.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hidden Valley Creamy Spinach Parmesan Warm Dip & Appetizer Mix!
I love making this for parties! Its so easy and ohhhhh sooooo good! If you ever need to bring a dish to pass to a family/friend/work event for sure do this! I always get a million compliments. Seriously one of my favorite snacks too sometimes I will make it for a late night snack while I watch movies!
Vegetarian, Organic, Dairy Free
This creamy spinach parm dip mix is so easy to whip up and tastes so good you wouldn't believe it was made from a pouch if you didn't do it yourself. It's rich and satisfying and pairs really well with crackers, corn chips and even breads.
Organic, Gluten Free, Nut Free
Russellville, AL
I love spinach dip but I love a good homemade spinach dip best of all. This is perfect for making spinach dip. It's so creamy and perfect to dip with tortilla chips, wheat thins, or even a bread bowl with veggies
Winder, GA
It’s so good and creamy. My mouth is watering now writing this review lol. It’s good on bruschetta or tortilla chips. I purchased it from Kroger and I think it was decently priced. Can’t wait to get more!
Bethlehem, PA
This is delicious! We love Parmasean and spinach. This is a great dip to make and snack on. You can use chips, pretzels, or vegetables. It’s a good value, not expensive and I would purchase it again.
Live Oak, FL
My family discovered warm creamy spinach dip in a cool day and its so easy to make!Along with crackers kids join and fresh french baguette,oh soo yummy and veggies that is time saver and great snack for guests!
Organic, No Special Diet
Santa Ana, CA
Thus is so good. I eat it all the time especially with crackers. You don't have to eat it with crackers you can also eat them with sand which bread toasted.
La Grange , CA
Hidden Valley creamy spinach parmesan dip mix is an amazing addition to your pantry! Use this at a party or gathering and it's a guaranteed hit!
Halal, Kosher
You can make a real decent veggie dip with this mix. I don't necessarily like my veggie dips too plain and this stuff has a lot of flavor.
Mooresville, NC
I really like this flavor! Its very creamy. My family enjoys using this in quite a few recipes. Hidden valley products are the best.