BY HIDDEN VALLEY

Hidden Valley Creamy Caesar Greek Yogurt Dressing: Made with Greek yogurt and real garlic, lemon and cheese Use this dressing on fresh greens, spread on a sandwich or mixed in pasta Lighter tasting dressing at 60 calories per serving No artificial flavors Gluten free see more...

Mallory B.
ODENVILLE, AL
I recommend the Hidden Valley Greek Yogurt dressings to all of my friends! It tastes exactly like all the high calorie full fat dressings without the guilt. Also love using the ranch version as a substitute in buffalo chicken dip! No one ever notices
Misty E.
Riverdale, GA
I had grabbed a bottle of this because it was on sale one day and I’ve been buying it ever since. This is creamy and it’s got the tang from the yogurt it’s just delicious and it has a few calories less than what I use to buy so it’s a win win for me.
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
This really pairs well we every type of meal you have. I use this dressing on salads, as a dipping sauce, or even as a cooking sauce. The price point is very affordable! I have purchased this product over and over again throughout the years!
Raquel M.
Hailey, ID
Very creamy and delicious. The flavor is great! I really enjoy this dressing. Sometimes the flavor could be over powering with other brands but this one is just perfect.
These are really tasty we received some small trial type sizes at the local grocer and i must say they are thick and quite creamy. I like the flavor. I wish I had a Gyro to put it on! I have used these in place of Ranch on chicken and french fries. I would recommend it to others.
Paris C.
Nottingham, MD
This is one of the best cream based Greek Salad dressings I’ve tried out there. I don’t usually prefer the creamy kind, I’ll typically opt for an oil based on. But when I do crave something a bit heavier, I’ll use this instead. Can be used over a regular house salad as well!
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
This is so good! Makes a great salad or gyro . Are used to make my own but now that they make this a time and buy off-the-shelf! It’s just a good and so much more convenient. I’m extremely satisfied with the playroom and the price point is great!
Jessee F.
Fallon, NV
It’s decent but definitely doesn’t have the same flavor as standard dressing, but for less calories you can’t really expect it too. I don’t know if I’ll buy it again. Dressing is a luxury on salad and I’d rather splurge on the food stuff.
Heather G.
Fonda, NY
I’m a huge fan of ceased dressing but it tends to have many calories. So, when I found this product I bought several and stocked up. It has such a delicious flavor for such low low amount of calories. Highly satisfied with this product
Aly B.
Yup dat way!!!! This Caesar is the best. By far one of my favorite store brands. The value comes at a nice affordable price and goes good on any salad! So delish - my family loves it when I toss some greens in this dressing.