GroceryPantryHidden Valley
Hidden Valley Cracked Peppercorn Ranch Salad Dressing-16 Oz

Hidden Valley® Cracked Peppercorn Ranch Salad Dressing-16 Oz.

Enjoy the great taste of Original Ranch® dressing with real peppercorn, garlic and onions. This product is gluten free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hidden Valley® Cracked Peppercorn Ranch Salad Dressing-16 Oz.!
Jason K.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the best Ranch dressing in my opinion. I can dip just about anything in this and it will be amazing.
Norma A.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite ranch brand. We eat in everything from buffalo wings to baked potatoes. Everything is better with ranch.
Lindsay B.
Keokuk
I love hidden valley fir my salad dressings. The ranch is nice and creamy and a little zesty. It really livens up a salad. I also like to buy the dry ranch packets and mix into some low fat sour cream for veggie trays
Rebecca K.
Pottsville, AR
Great on salad, pizza, anything that needs to be dipped. Other brands aren't as good. This is the best ranch dressing.
Angie R.
Seneca, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
This dressing is always my go to for everything. Wings & salad dressing for sure. It is reasonably priced & a great value.
Kelly  A.
Oil City, PA
This is definitely the best ranch dressing around. The flavor far exceeds any other ranch dressing out in the market today. I would definitely recommend trying this!
Tara T.
Mundelein, IL
Love this flavor and you can use it for salads or for dipping. I like to dip my carrots in it for a snack
Savannah J.
Dubuque, IA
The peppercorn ranch is by far my favorite ranch dressing from Hidden Valley! It taste amazing and it's priced reasonably! I love this on salads and veggies makes eating them so easy! Will buy again!!
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Some things stay around for reasons and this is one. It good , consistent and never changes. A product you can trust.
Asya A.
Rocky River, OH
I'm a sucker for Ranch. I use it with salads..chicken wings..you name it. I kinda wish they would just stick with the original recipe though. The added pepper doesn't add much to it that I couldn't do myself.

Looking for your answer?