Hidden Valley Coleslaw Dressing, 16 Fluid Ounce Bottle uploaded by Felecia F.

BY HIDDEN VALLEY #91 in Salad Dressing

For an easy coleslaw recipe your family can enjoy with lunch or dinner, simply pour rich and creamy hidden valley coleslaw dressing onto shredded green cabbage and carrots, toss and serve. Add some shredded red cabbage, thinly sliced apples, toasted walnut pieces or other favorite toppings, for an impressive and simple coleslaw recipe to serve at barbecues or picnics. Or simply blend it with greens, potatoes and other vegetables for a delicious and easy side dish. This gluten-free bottled salad dressing also helps you with quick lunch ideas and snacks. Top off a sandwich piled with deli meat, or serve it as dip for vegetables and... see more...

Rosa H.
Love this dressing especially when you are doing a last minute coleslaw it gives the best taste and to add it to normal salad.
Stacie F.
Holly Lake Ranch, TX
Hidden Valley coleslaw dressing is just "all right." I prefer Kraft or homemade! It isn't as flavorful but will do if on sale!
Christina S.
Terrell, TX
I love this dressing. It gives my cole slaw just the right flavor! Its not too sweet and not too tart We love Hidden Valley!!
Brianna W.
This is by far the best dressing to use when you are trying to make coleslaw. It has just the right amount of sweet and tangy
Ariel B.
Rainbow City, AL
This makes making coleslaw suuuper easy!! It taste great and takes much less time than mixing your own up. Saves money too!!
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
A great dressing that goes well on salads and snacks. A favorite of my families so we keep a bottle in the house at all times
Sierra P.
Forest Hill, TX
This is the only coleslaw mix I will purchase. I feel it has the right amount of flavors. If I can't find this I make my own.
Jennie O.
Winchester, VA
Love putting dressing on my salad 🥗 even though it’s unhealthy if your trying to loose weight by eating salad lol great taste
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
This dressing makes the slaw, and I never trade it for any other brand. Absolutely recommend it to anyone making slaw.
Ashley E.
LAWNDALE, NC
Love this dressing. Especially eating it with pizza I grew up with my family doing this and now my family does it too!

back