Hidden Valley Coleslaw Dressing, 16 Fluid Ounce Bottle uploaded by Felecia F.

BY HIDDEN VALLEY

For an easy coleslaw recipe your family can enjoy with lunch or dinner, simply pour rich and creamy hidden valley coleslaw dressing onto shredded green cabbage and carrots, toss and serve. Add some shredded red cabbage, thinly sliced apples, toasted walnut pieces or other favorite toppings, for an impressive and simple coleslaw recipe to serve at barbecues or picnics. Or simply blend it with greens, potatoes and other vegetables for a delicious and easy side dish. This gluten-free bottled salad dressing also helps you with quick lunch ideas and snacks. Top off a sandwich piled with deli meat, or serve it as dip for vegetables and... see more...

hanna y.
california
This makes it so easy to make coleslaw. When I'm in a rush, I just buy the prepackaged coleslaw mix at the grocery store, then mix it up with this. Easy and simple
Queen Esther S.
We use this coleslaw dressing ALL THE TIME. My girlfriend introduced me to it and it's the only one we use. 💕💕 Right consistency and flavor for any mix you use. 👍
Krystyna W.
Nashua, NH
I tried this for my first attempt at making coleslaw and it was a big fail for me. The flavor was not what I usually taste when I have coleslaw and it was really strong.
Vanessa B.
Las Vegas, NV
We always make our own coleslaw at home and its because this coleslaw dressing is amazing!! We've recommended this to family and friends! I definitely recommend anyone to try it.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston , MO
We use this for our home made cold slaw it's very delicious and taste so good! We also include this with our salads, wierd I know but it's yummy. Very affordable and I'm always satisfied when eating it
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
My family loves this dressing on cabbage for a home style Cole slaw taste that is always delicious. I love that it makes for a fast salad option that everyone enjoys.
Meg E.
Chester Sprgs, PA
I found this unusable. It is not that hard to mix up a coleslaw dressing for yourself. Just vinegar, mayo and sour cream keeps it light and fresh. I think they made this way too heavy for what it is supposed to be.
Linda B.
I love this on broccoli slaw. I usually make my own slaw dressing but when I don't feel like it or not sure if everyone will like my version, this works great.
Samantha N.
GREAT NECK, NY
im a big coleslaw fan so im very picky with how it tastes. needs to have the right amount of acid and sweetness. this dressing is the perfect balance
Leslie V.
north bend, OR
I honestly have tried every brand of coleslaw dressing and this is my favorite So flavorful buy with a not overpowering sweetness that is just phenomenal