Hidden Valley Coleslaw Dressing, 16 Fluid Ounce Bottle uploaded by Felecia F.

BY HIDDEN VALLEY

For an easy coleslaw recipe your family can enjoy with lunch or dinner, simply pour rich and creamy hidden valley coleslaw dressing onto shredded green cabbage and carrots, toss and serve. Add some shredded red cabbage, thinly sliced apples, toasted walnut pieces or other favorite toppings, for an impressive and simple coleslaw recipe to serve at barbecues or picnics. Or simply blend it with greens, potatoes and other vegetables for a delicious and easy side dish. This gluten-free bottled salad dressing also helps you with quick lunch ideas and snacks. Top off a sandwich piled with deli meat, or serve it as dip for vegetables and... see more...

Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
I used to get the cookbook out and spend 15 minutes making the sauce for coleslaw but when I found this stuff, it was such a time saver and it tastes really good.
Mariela R.
London, CA
I love this salad dressing because it gives a special yummy to the salad especially when it contains cabbage. Love the texture and the smell. I highly recommend it to people with delicate and special taste
Alicia T.
Dexter, NY
Hidden Valley Coleslaw Dressing is great for making coleslaw! Great flavors that mix well with the cabbage mix! I love coleslaw and this dressing! Would recommend to others! And would purchase again in the future!
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Not so good they used this in my coleslaw at zaxbys and I absolutely hated it it's not that good honestly I wouldn't even purchase this at all, I like this brand but not this product in particular.
Claudia T.
This is my go to coleslaw dressing. Its great not overly sweet. I like to add a pinch of celery seed because I like it that way. And if you add extra sugar you can use it for carrot raisin slaw
Artieka T.
Norcross, GA
Easiest way to o make coleslaw for your family cookout. I typically purchase from my local Kroger. It's not too expensive but it is nearly everything you need to make a descent bowl of coleslaw.
V Chor P.
Yummy!!’n I love ranch with pizza, buffalo wings , and spaghetti! This ranch isn’t over powering at all: it is such a great value of price! I do recommend this product to others.
Tonya A.
Amelia, OH
My family loves coleslaw, with this product i can make it at home. Super easy, just cover my bagged slaw mix with the dressing and refrigerate. It's a great taste perfect flavoring and not expensive
melissa y.
Salida, CO
This is the perfect dressing to use to make coleslaw if your making it homemade I definitely recommend it, it's not to pricey I always buy mine at Walmart or king Soopers
Brittney Y.
Redkey
It was alright i just dont like coleslaw but i would most likely buy it again because it didnt taste to bad at all. The price was very good for what you get.

Walmart