Hidden Valley Coleslaw Dressing, 16 Fluid Ounce Bottle uploaded by Felecia F.

BY HIDDEN VALLEY

For an easy coleslaw recipe your family can enjoy with lunch or dinner, simply pour rich and creamy hidden valley coleslaw dressing onto shredded green cabbage and carrots, toss and serve. Add some shredded red cabbage, thinly sliced apples, toasted walnut pieces or other favorite toppings, for an impressive and simple coleslaw recipe to serve at barbecues or picnics. Or simply blend it with greens, potatoes and other vegetables for a delicious and easy side dish. This gluten-free bottled salad dressing also helps you with quick lunch ideas and snacks. Top off a sandwich piled with deli meat, or serve it as dip for vegetables and... see more...

ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
New Fairfield, CT
I think this was a fail for me maybe it’s just preference and I’m not such a coleslaw person but I thought it was too creamy and the consistency was a little off. The price is not bad and if you like this type of dressing then it probably will work for you
April L.
Lowell , MA
It took me a while to find a Coleslaw Dressing that I really liked. This one is yummy with cut up broccoli and cauliflower with red onion and sunflower seeds with cranberries. Or however you like your coleslaw, this dressing makes it better.
Latasha M.
Batesville, AR
I make an amazing coleslaw out of this! It is quick and easy for on the go and makes a great dinner side! I use the pre made coleslaw mix and this dressing and it taste just like homemade coleslaw‭. Would definitely recommend to others.
Autumn G.
Atkinson, NH
I mean who doesn’t love a nice side of coleslaw on a summer night!? I definitely do! Combine this dressing with a pre cut bag of cabbage and you have your dish ready in less than 5 mins. Would recommend this to everyone
Janie R.
Cranfills Gap
This stuff I use a lot because I love cole slaw. Cole slaw is the only recipe that I would recommend for it. I bought it at Walmart. You could pair with it potato salad . I am very satisfied with the cole slaw dressing.
Liliana C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
When I️ make coleslaw I️ always pick this brand for the dressing. It isn’t pricey and available at publix. I️ like how I️ can put as much or as little as I️ want that’s why I️ like making my own always comes out better.
Carolynn R.
Hobart, IN
This stuff is disgusting
Completely gross
I got it from my local market thinking it would be good but it was so nasty
I wouldn’t pair it with any other food the flavor was nasty as hell. I do not recommend and I love cole slaw
Amber S.
One of the best coleslaw dressings I’ve ever tasted. I purchase this at my local grocery store. The price is great if you use it to make your own coleslaw vs. buying already made coleslaw. Excellent flavor.
Luz G.
We use this whenever we want to have a homemade coleslaw. My husband uses it with broccoli stems, carrots and cabbage. It's easier and faster than making the dressing. It tastes better than the store made.
Mary J.
Easiest holiday fish? Coleslaw! Especially with this mix- it is just the right amount of sweet, tangy, and creamy. Usually on sale at Publix, it is a great value for the dish. Grab this and a bag of shredded cabbage and you’re all set.

Walmart