Hidden Valley Coleslaw Dressing, 16 Fluid Ounce Bottle uploaded by Felecia F.

BY HIDDEN VALLEY #90 in Salad Dressing

For an easy coleslaw recipe your family can enjoy with lunch or dinner, simply pour rich and creamy hidden valley coleslaw dressing onto shredded green cabbage and carrots, toss and serve. Add some shredded red cabbage, thinly sliced apples, toasted walnut pieces or other favorite toppings, for an impressive and simple coleslaw recipe to serve at barbecues or picnics. Or simply blend it with greens, potatoes and other vegetables for a delicious and easy side dish. This gluten-free bottled salad dressing also helps you with quick lunch ideas and snacks. Top off a sandwich piled with deli meat, or serve it as dip for vegetables and... see more...

Ashley R.
London, ON
I have to say this dressing is quite delicious! It's much better than other brands. It's more creamy rather than others which tend to be vinegar based.
Karliegh H.
Caledonia, ON
An absolute go to in both my moms and my kitchens. Great taste and a great price as well! I use for a number of different salads. Wi be buying again'
Alysha A.
Welland , ON
For years I spent making my own dressing until I found hidden valley. I find it closest to my own personal recipe without all the hassle
Stella M.
Alder point
Absolutely love this product it taste so delicious in coleslaw the flavor melts right in your mouth I use this product all the time
Brooklyn G.
Altona
Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing. This is one of the great kinds of dressing. I would tell anyone to try it.
Sawsan S.
Gloucester, ON
I am Obssessed with coleslaw! This dressing tastes amazing. The flavour is delicious and it's always a hit at my house.
Shealynn S.
Keswick , ON
Honestly the no-name brand is just the same and maybe even a little more vinaigrette-y the way I like. But pretty good
Claudette F.
Grande Prairie, AB
I love this dressing in my coleslaw. Its rich and creamy and so flavorful. I love all of this brands dressings.
Sama A.
سفاجا, Redsea
Staci S.
Edmonton, AB
This is a nice creamy and rich dressing. It has a nice sweet tangy taste. I love this on my homemade coleslaw.

back