Hidden Valley Coleslaw Dressing, 16 Fluid Ounce Bottle uploaded by Felecia F.

BY HIDDEN VALLEY #90 in Salad Dressing

For an easy coleslaw recipe your family can enjoy with lunch or dinner, simply pour rich and creamy hidden valley coleslaw dressing onto shredded green cabbage and carrots, toss and serve. Add some shredded red cabbage, thinly sliced apples, toasted walnut pieces or other favorite toppings, for an impressive and simple coleslaw recipe to serve at barbecues or picnics. Or simply blend it with greens, potatoes and other vegetables for a delicious and easy side dish. This gluten-free bottled salad dressing also helps you with quick lunch ideas and snacks. Top off a sandwich piled with deli meat, or serve it as dip for vegetables and... see more...

Noemi M.
Charlotte, NC
No me gusta el ranch pero a mi esposo si y le encanta esta! Pero bueno si te gusta pruébalo es rico
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
These are pretty good. It’s great for something quick. You can use them for lunch and sports.
Rosie O.
This is awesome for those coleslaw salad. Tastes fresh and like you made it from scratch :)
Sandra D.
Bonfield , ON
When I host a bbq during the summer and have lots of food to cook I always buy this kind for coldslaw salade it’s easy to add in mix and go. Bonus it taste good and fairly priced!
Melissa E.
La Prairie, QC
So perfect for bbq season! Easy summer dinners you just chop up cabbage carrots onions and celery add this baby to it and presto you have a perfect coleslaw on your table! We love to serve it as a side dish with burgers hits dogs or ribs!
Alisha H.
Mississauga , ON
This dressing is delicious...definitely comparable to kraft brand (which is my holy grail). The flavour is rich and the texture is creamy. I used it for carrot sticks as a snack for myself and the kids and everyone was satisfied.
Amy F.
St, NL
I really enjoy this product in particular. It is so very good. It is a better product compared to alternatives. I would recommend this product to everyone I know. It is not to much money to buy it for what it is.
lisa t.
Brooks, AB
Super creamy and sweet. It's the perfect dressing for any coleslaw or even a potato salad. My kids won't eat store baught coleslaw but they will eat mine and this dressing I use for it.
Urszula C.
Mississauga, ON
This is my go to dressing for when I make a coleslaw salad. The quality of the product is really good and the flavour is amazing will continue to buy it for as long as the price is right.
Crystal O.
East St, MB
My favourite coselaw dressing to date! It is very creamy in texture and full of flavour. You don't need too much to get the desired taste. I love coselaw with burgers or a turkey dinner, or to put inside of a pulled pork sandwich.

back