Hidden Valley Classic Guacamole Dips .9 oz

Whip up an easy, crowd-pleasing appetizer, with a packet of hidden valley classic guacamole dips mix. Just add avocados for a guacamole dip that's perfect with tortilla chips, burritos, fajitas and your family's other favorite mexican dishes. For a delicious party food idea, layer guacamole with black beans, salsa, sour cream, refried beans, grated cheddar and sliced black olives, for a tasty seven-layer bean dip. Or serve a side of guacamole with cut vegetables for a tasty snack. This gluten-free dry mix helps you make mouthwatering guacamole dip in mere minutes. Make everything taste better with hidden valley.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hidden Valley Classic Guacamole Dips .9 oz!
How would you rate this product?
I love to use this dip package every once in a while when I’m in a hurry. I do notice that the taste is really strong when I use these, so sometimes I don’t use the whole packet. It depends on how much dip I’m making. But over all it works pretty good!
Anderson, SC
No other chip dip beats this and never will!! It’s not the healthiest as some but it is so good!! It is not pricey as long as you use the staple ingredients to mix it. I would most definitely recommend and repurchase as long as they make it!
This is good for all guacamole dips.  So much flavor, the spice gives of a lot of taste than the avocado just by itself, I always get it at Walmart, I mainly shop there and I have to get this every time I make an guacamole.
Central Falls, RI
Very good tasting dip! Very easy to make and taste great. Very healthy as well. Good value for the price. Have it with tortilla chips. I love guacamole, so this is right up my alley! Satisfied with my purchase. Definitely recommend.
This product didn't meet my expectations the taste was not what I wanted. There are other products that have a better taste and doesnt leave a nasty after taste in your mouth.
Fort gay , WV
I buy hidden valley for most all my dip needs, if it be chips or veggies or even a spread for burgers. I make a chip dip my husband loves with this and sour cream, real bacon pieces and shredded cheese. It doesn’t last long at all lol
Palmdale, CA
This is great for parties everybody likes what Camoli and this is a very easy one to use if you use the right amount you were tips will be excellent definitely recommend it and you can find it at any grocery store near you
This is a good base if you want to make some homemade guacamole. It's really healthy and essentially all you have to add is avocados and you're all set. I would also season it to my liking because it can come out slightly bland.
Canton, OH
I've tried a few different guacamole packets to make my own guacamole and after I tried Hidden Valley's - I was impressed! It turned out so smooth and somewhat creamy, even. Lots of flavor!
Delmont, PA
I love using these packets for an easy dip or for using in breadcrumbs/seasoning meats. So easy and delicious. The sodium content is pretty high though and there's some artificial stuff so I don't buy as often.

Looking for your answer?