BY HIDDEN VALLEY

Whip up an easy, crowd-pleasing appetizer, with a packet of hidden valley classic guacamole dips mix. Just add avocados for a guacamole dip that's perfect with tortilla chips, burritos, fajitas and your family's other favorite mexican dishes. For a delicious party food idea, layer guacamole with black beans, salsa, sour cream, refried beans, grated cheddar and sliced black olives, for a tasty seven-layer bean dip. Or serve a side of guacamole with cut vegetables for a tasty snack. This gluten-free dry mix helps you make mouthwatering guacamole dip in mere minutes. Make everything taste better with hidden valley. see more...

Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Hidden Valley Classic Guacamole Dips are like having a guacamole field in your kitchen cabinet. This dip takes all the guess work on wither you're going to be able to purchase a fresh, ripe, ready to use guacamole from your local store. You dont have any idea how many times I have made a dip using the Hidden Valley Classic Guacamole Dip and had my family and friends comment to me on what a great dip it is. Noone would believe that it was a package dip..unless of course until I told them. It is so easy to make, and is so convenient to pick up at my local Shoprite. And the best part is that it is so inexpensive. I definitely recommend you give this product a try. This one is a keeper.
Lydia D.
Wdm, IA
while i am all about homemade with fresh ingredients sometimes i just don't have the time. this makes it easy and tastes great for a quick whip up of the favorite dip guacamole. The packet does not make the guacamole to salty, it has the right about of seasoning.
Kelli G.
Louisville, KY
I don’t know about you but when it comes to making fresh guacamole dip I haven’t Concord that yet so the next best thing to me is Hidden Valley Guacamole dip. It’s so good but it’s not as good as my grandma makes. When you are looking for something fast and easy to put on a sandwich or salad I would recommend this!!
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
If you need to make guacamole quickly and conveniently, this is an awesome way to do it. It is a little pricy in my opinion, just considering that most people have all they would need for guac in their pantry already! But it is super quick and easy!
Kerrigan C.
These are so awesome! How easy to throw them in a lunch! It’s just the right amount of guacamole and you can eat it as you please instead of making a bunch and it quickly going bad. Not super cheap but yummy and you pay for convenience.
Ashley F.
Hamilton Ohio
Best packet Guacamole seasoning. I've tried them all! The store where I had been purchasing it stopped carrying the item which upsets me. I love the flavor and squeeze in a lime or 2 to give a little tang. Need to find it in another store!
lacey c.
Grover Beach, CA
Got this thinking it would taste amazing and be a quik snack.  But I was disappointed.  I purchased it at Walmart for super cheap and thouhg it would go great with chips as a side!  Not at all. Recommend staying away!
Marina S.
McKinleyville, CA
This makes the best quick guacamole! I love throwing this together for friends. It’s so good with chips, or on top of food. I get it from our local grocery store and it’s on sale often!
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
This is absolutely my FAVE snack! If you love veggies this is the dip for you! Ranch lovers unite! ❤️ it’s so creamy and you can use Greek yogurt or sour cream! So yum! Xo💋
valerie b.
Casa Grande, AZ
this stuff is so good i use it for all partys i love the way the flavor taste so rich and creamy so so so good not really healthy but sometimes we need a little junk lol