Food & SnacksCondiments & SaucesSalad DressingHidden Valley
Hidden Valley Buttermilk Recipe Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix

Hidden Valley® Buttermilk Recipe Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix

We give you the jolt of buttery tang you expect in Ranch. It’s undeniable decadence in one dry seasoning packet, ready for you to make all the delectable dishes you crave. Added bonus: It’s gluten free.

Any good recipes using this product?
Is the seasoning back just as good as the already made ranch dressing?
What is your favorite recipe that is SIMPLE to use with dry ranch packets?
Start your review of Hidden Valley® Buttermilk Recipe Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix!
Product Highlights
Great for camping, or on the go when you don't have room for a bunch of different dressings/sauces, just a thing of sour cream and you're set!in reviews
Ranch salad dressing is the best I use it based on all my meats hamburgers chicken pork chops you can't go wrong the must tryin reviews
I like hidden valley ranch I like making ranch burger and make ranch dip for chips and I like to try to make ranch pork chops one day in reviews
Great flavor, love how they have the ranch mix packets to mix with sour cream to make dip or make your own dressing. in reviews
These packets are great for cooking... You can mix it with sour cream to make a dip or you can throw it in the crock pot with some chicken and pesto for a delicious quick and easy meal in reviews
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,607 reviews
Hidden Valley®  Buttermilk Recipe Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is perfect size and easy to use. There are soooo many recipes for ranch not just salad dressing. I like using it for pot roast.
Wesley H.
Alamosa, CO
Hidden Valley®  Buttermilk Recipe Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix uploaded by Wesley H.
Mannnnnnn we put this sh*t on everything...lol! Lil 2000s nostalgia. Anyway, this seasoning is multipurpose in every sense of the word. Hidden Valley got it completely right! 5 stars!!
April M.
1,529 reviews
Hidden Valley®  Buttermilk Recipe Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix uploaded by April M.
Purchased at: Publix
I honestly have to say this is my favorite salad dressing I have ever had. I think it is because I can control how it turns out. What goes in it like added chives or the thickness of the dressing to the farm fresh buttermilk. It all makes a difference! I absolutely love this Hidden Valley® Buttermilk Recipe Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
Alexandra A.
Hidden Valley®  Buttermilk Recipe Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix uploaded by Alexandra A.
Add one package to a sour cream container and you will have the best dip for veggies. It’s what I always bring to potlucks. Try it with carrots, broccoli, cherry tomatoes and celery. Highly recommended.
Marleen S.
Roseville, MI
Hidden Valley®  Buttermilk Recipe Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix uploaded by Marleen S.
I love this stuff so good at everything I put it with I cook my meat in it because I try not to use a lot of salt so this give me that salty taste I need but it’s not salty is very low in sodium! It’s good and everything is good to make this work just multitasking powder that everyone should have in the kitchen if you have not tried it you should go and buy you some LOL You can’t have mine ha ha
Jennifer B.
Youngstown, OH
I like to make dips with this. I especially like spinach dip. This is perfect for making that and in other recipes I have make. I know you can buy a 2 pack, that's the way I like to buy it. It is a good value, and I really like it. I would recommend trying it, if you haven't. There are many recipes online you can find, and try something new.
Jamie B.
Barberton, OH
I always keep this stuff in my kitchen! I love it so much I bought the large shaker size. I don't use it to make ranch dressing, I use it to season pretty much everything I eat! It's my favorite. If you love ranch flavoring, this is definitely a product worth trying!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,422 reviews
I absolutely love making my own salad dressing and this is the best I thought it taste so good it’s not very expensive and I would definitely recommend this product
Lexi R.
Charlotte, NC
Mixing this with sour cream as a chip dip or even a dip for fresh cut vegetables is the best. My family also uses this on diced potatoes and mushrooms when grilling.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
This seasoning is great for so many things! It can be used to make dip, dressing, for marinade, flavoring, you name it. It is usually in our cupboard in case we need to add a little something to a meal.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...