Hidden Valley Buffalo Original Ranch Dressing, 16 fl oz uploaded by Natalie W.

BY HIDDEN VALLEY #5 in Salad Dressing

Hidden Valley Buffalo Original Ranch Dressing: Rich and creamy dressing has the perfect blend of spices and just the right amount of heat Combines the favorite flavors of creamy ranch and cayenne pepper hot sauce Use this versatile dressing as a marinade, on pizza, as a vegetable dip or for dunking chicken wings and French fries Gluten free see more...

Buy on Target*
Mariah L.
Plainfield, IL
I really liked this! It was definitely a step from my norm buttermilk, but I was very pleased. It wasn't too spicy, either. I purchased it at Jewel, the price being fair is what urged me to step out of my comfort zone. It also still tastes great with pizza...& fries...& carrots...& on a sandwich... everything.
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
Oh my god this stuff is amazing. It is so good weather you put it on a salad or use it with some chicken. Its the perfect combination of ranch and buffalo sauce. Not too spicy but a nice little kick.
Christina T.
Copperas Cove, TX
This is one of my favorite flavors from this brand! Instead of using it with salad I usually use it for different soups I like to make but it really kicks up the taste of macaroni and cheese. I am and always have been very impressed by this brand and will always stick by it.
Christina M.
Beech Grove, IN
Hidden Valley ranch is the best!! I love how thick it is. It makes it easier to mix up in a salad. I also mix franks red hot sauce with it & use it for dipping! You can find cheaper Ranch but, it’s going to be a cheaper tasting product. Nothing compares to Hidden Valley!
Paige T.
Louisville, KY
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it
Erin H.
Green Valley, IL
I love the flavor! I’m a huge fan of hidden valley ranch. It is the only ranch I will use. I saw this at Kroger and decided to try it on my salads. I was pleasantly surprised and will be buying it again. It has just the right amount of buffalo sauce flavor in it.
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Y'all!  This stuff is amazing.  I love it but use it more as a dip than a dressing. It's a bit spicy but has a great flavor.  I keep it in stock in my fridge.  It's comparatively priced and honestly Hidden Valley is the best ranch dressing you're gonna get without paying a lot more.
Angie R.
Hidden Valley Dressings are a staple in our house.  We use it to season lots of dishes from chicken to salads to dips.  The Buffalo Original Ranch Dressing is super good.  I used it to bake some chicken thighs in.  Gave it a good kick and was super creamy.  Paired it with some rice and veggies and it made a great meal
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
The flavor in this wasn't good at all. I prefer the normal ranch dressing. It doesn't keep for very long in the fridge. It isn't healthy either. It tasted alright with vegetables but mixing it in with other things wasn't the best.
Kayla C.
I'm obsessed with this stuff. If you're a ranch fanatic and love Frank's Buffalo Sauce, you will like this. I'm usually wary about salsa ranch, hot ranch etc, but this one is really good. I like to mix this with some apple cider vinegar to give it even more of a kick and a tang. It takes that classic ranch flavor that you grew up with and it kicks it up a notch. It's good to get the bigger size because it's cheaper per oz. I will keep repurchasing!