Hidden Valley Buffalo Original Ranch Dressing, 16 fl oz uploaded by Mandy E.Hidden Valley Buffalo Original Ranch Dressing, 16 fl oz uploaded by Natalie W.

BY HIDDEN VALLEY #55 in Salad Dressing

Hidden Valley Buffalo Original Ranch Dressing: Rich and creamy dressing has the perfect blend of spices and just the right amount of heat Combines the favorite flavors of creamy ranch and cayenne pepper hot sauce Use this versatile dressing as a marinade, on pizza, as a vegetable dip or for dunking chicken wings and French fries Gluten free see more...

Brianne M.
I really didn’t care for this ranch. The taste is just off and I couldn’t even finish my food that had this on it because of the taste. I love buffalo flavored sauces, so I had high hopes. Especially since Hidden Valley is my favorite brand for dressings, but I just didn’t care for this particular flavor.
Paige T.
Louisville, KY
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it
Erin H.
Pekin, IL
I love the flavor! I’m a huge fan of hidden valley ranch. It is the only ranch I will use. I saw this at Kroger and decided to try it on my salads. I was pleasantly surprised and will be buying it again. It has just the right amount of buffalo sauce flavor in it.
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Y'all!  This stuff is amazing.  I love it but use it more as a dip than a dressing. It's a bit spicy but has a great flavor.  I keep it in stock in my fridge.  It's comparatively priced and honestly Hidden Valley is the best ranch dressing you're gonna get without paying a lot more.
Julie R.
Santa Ana, CA
This is actually really good. It kinda gives me a "special sauce from In-n-out" type of vibe. Its really good and sweet, but this might not be right for those who dont like sweet dressings. But I still recommend it, its delicious.
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
I'm obsessed with this stuff. If you're a ranch fanatic and love Frank's Buffalo Sauce, you will like this. I'm usually wary about salsa ranch, hot ranch etc, but this one is really good. I like to mix this with some apple cider vinegar to give it even more of a kick and a tang. It takes that classic ranch flavor that you grew up with and it kicks it up a notch. It's good to get the bigger size because it's cheaper per oz. I will keep repurchasing!
Kristen K.
Andover, NJ
This is okay. It’s a nice little change from the plain ranch dressing but if you’re not a fan of buffalo sauce then you won’t like this. I’ve had it with salad but i prefer to use this as a dip for chicken tenders.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Kayla R.
Las vegas, NV
This particular dressing was not a hit in our house, we were surprised since we love hidden valley and have a thing for spicy/buffalo flavoring. I was hoping it would be easier than having to swirl in some hot sauce with ranch for dipping but I much rather mix the two myself than have this. The fresh taste seemed to get away with this one flavor. Hoping they will adjust the recipe in the future so we can retry
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love this ranch to add a little kick to my salad. It is a little spicy but not going to start my mouth on fire. I like this for something different and it tastes great with any meat that I add to my salad!

back