Hidden Valley Bleu Cheese Dressing Packets -- 84 Case 1.5 Ounce uploaded by Asia B.Hidden Valley Bleu Cheese Dressing Packets -- 84 Case 1.5 Ounce uploaded by MeetAndrea G.

BY HIDDEN VALLEY #68 in Salad Dressing

Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I love buying these packets and the ranch packets. Instead of mixing it with sour cream, I mix them with Greek yogurt and they are much healthier. I usually make my own dressing this way and it has much fewer calories and greek yogurt is protein. I love being able to do this
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
These packets are so handy and taste great. These can be used to make homemade ranch or to put on chicken in a crock pot or a rub for meat! It’s versatile and always great to keep on hand. It’s very reasonable and a great seasoning
Johane C.
oooommmmgggggggg the best the best!!!!!! If your going to eat wings at home you must go buy this blue cheese or the ranch dressing. Also taste amazing on salad but by far the best dressing and the best product to buy is Hidden Valley everyone must go try all the other dressing they all taste amazing. Have you tried Honey Mustard yummm
Amanda H.
love these packets they work wonders on so many foods i love to put them in burgers turkey or regular it kicks up the falavor so much. and who doesn't love ranch dressing right? but they are a good price and good to have around when you cant think of how to season something. also taste killer on potatoes.
Meenah D.
Hillside, NJ
Who doesn't love to eat chicken wings with blue cheese! I always prepare buffalo chicken wings for my family so I always have blue cheese ready for them. Hidden Valley blue cheese is very tasty and has the right flavor.
MeetAndrea G.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this dressing. I eat it with cucumbers or on my salads. I got it from my job and I need to buy it. I really love it with my tacos yum yum, excellent value and taste, I definitely will recommend it to other people.
Colleen P.
Bleu Cheese is an acquired taste, but it's one of my favorites. I've substitued these packets for other flavorings in make a cheese cake to dip crackers in or to crumble on my salads. These packets are great on the go and pair well with a variety of veggies or buffalo wings!
Lauren H.
Charleston, SC
this dry ranch comes in a packet and is great for making "Crack Pretzels" - named because the seasoning is so delicious you can't keep away! Combine olive oil, oregano, garlic powder, and this ranch +/- salt with pretzels in a gallon size ziploc and shake until evenly coated!
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I love the flavor of this dressing on my salad 🥗 I received this as a sample pack but when I tried it it was so good and went and bought it in a bottle and since my hubby loves salad he was not a fan of dressing but when I poured a little on his salad he wants it every time now
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
I have purchased these packets to keep at my desk at work so if I ever need a fix of ranch I can have it.  Really tasty and just the right amount of ranch for a single serving. Fabulous flavor and original taste.  I will buy again once I go through these packets.