Hidden Valley Bleu Cheese Dressing Packets -- 84 Case 1.5 Ounce uploaded by Asia B.Hidden Valley Bleu Cheese Dressing Packets -- 84 Case 1.5 Ounce uploaded by MeetAndrea G.

BY HIDDEN VALLEY

Johane C.
oooommmmgggggggg the best the best!!!!!! If your going to eat wings at home you must go buy this blue cheese or the ranch dressing. Also taste amazing on salad but by far the best dressing and the best product to buy is Hidden Valley everyone must go try all the other dressing they all taste amazing. Have you tried Honey Mustard yummm
Amanda H.
love these packets they work wonders on so many foods i love to put them in burgers turkey or regular it kicks up the falavor so much. and who doesn't love ranch dressing right? but they are a good price and good to have around when you cant think of how to season something. also taste killer on potatoes.
Meenah D.
Hillside, NJ
Who doesn't love to eat chicken wings with blue cheese! I always prepare buffalo chicken wings for my family so I always have blue cheese ready for them. Hidden Valley blue cheese is very tasty and has the right flavor.
MeetAndrea G.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this dressing. I eat it with cucumbers or on my salads. I got it from my job and I need to buy it. I really love it with my tacos yum yum, excellent value and taste, I definitely will recommend it to other people.
Colleen P.
Bleu Cheese is an acquired taste, but it's one of my favorites. I've substitued these packets for other flavorings in make a cheese cake to dip crackers in or to crumble on my salads. These packets are great on the go and pair well with a variety of veggies or buffalo wings!
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I love the flavor of this dressing on my salad 🥗 I received this as a sample pack but when I tried it it was so good and went and bought it in a bottle and since my hubby loves salad he was not a fan of dressing but when I poured a little on his salad he wants it every time now
Lauren H.
Charleston, SC
this dry ranch comes in a packet and is great for making "Crack Pretzels" - named because the seasoning is so delicious you can't keep away! Combine olive oil, oregano, garlic powder, and this ranch +/- salt with pretzels in a gallon size ziploc and shake until evenly coated!
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
I have purchased these packets to keep at my desk at work so if I ever need a fix of ranch I can have it.  Really tasty and just the right amount of ranch for a single serving. Fabulous flavor and original taste.  I will buy again once I go through these packets.
Tachel B.
Neoga, IL
As someone who pays attention to serving sizes, these packets are great! They ensure that I don't eat too much dressing, which is awesome. They're also delicious, so that definitely helps too! I would recommend these to any foodies who are watching what they eat. ;)
Asia B.
Travis afb, CA
I love using this blue cheese on salad and wings. It’s very flavorful and one of my favorites. It’s a great value for the cost. It tastes fresh and just like blue cheese dressing should. I’d buy it again