BY HIDDEN PATH ENTERTAINMENT

Arwen M.
Halsey, OR
Just started playing this week, as a fan of the Civilizations games it was a pretty easy jump to the Age of Empires game play. The big difference is that it's a Real Time game, not turn based. This does require a different kind of strategy, but fun none the less.
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
Love AOE, seriously I can play this game for hours. Strategy game, built your town, seek and destroy. Built and complete your town before the others attack your town! Defeat or be defeated lol
Diana B.
Burlingame, CA
This is the second part of the legendary and my personally favorite strategy game Age of Empires! I used to play it every day and it was something new for me every time. Develops multi-thinking and is just really fun. I like the different nations and types of architecture, how it progress through the ages=)
Ryan K.
Buchanan, GA
This is my favorite PC game ever. You can spend hours building a civilization while tearing down another. The campaign game on here is really good too. Has a bunch of historical facts.
Belinda H.
Matthews, NC
I love this game. I used to play it all the time. I had all the expansion packs and used to play with my son. Awesome classic! I even had the box set with the soundtrack!
Jill R.
Springdale, AR
A great game to play with friends multiplayer. Only downfall is that the games last a pretty long time once you up your difficulty level.
Terrianne H.
Petoskey, MI
I've played this game for years. Now my son has recently gotten addicted to it as well. Great game!
Benish E.
It's a great game. I love playing this with my brother. It's a bit similar to the Sims games as both are kind of based on the commands you give to the people a you control their lives.
Marledis P.
Maracaibo, Zulia
ME ENCANTA INFINITAMENTE ESTE TIPO DE JUEGOS! y esta es mi obsesión desde que soy una nenita. Full recommendado si te gustan los juegos de estrategia.
Adolfo L.
miami, FL
this game still work in pc?