Hidden Figures (Blu-ray + Dvd + Digital)

Hidden Figures (Blu-ray + Dvd + Digital)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hidden Figures (Blu-ray + Dvd + Digital)!
Beach Park, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Hidden Figures (Blu-ray + Dvd + Digital) uploaded by Barbara P.
Love this move. Watch it several time with my family. Great history for my family to learn.
Grand Forks, ND
This was a great movie to teach you how A women were treated and B how Black women were treated in this era. I think this movie was very entertaining and knowledgeable as well. If you like movies about drama and anything to do with Space then you should definitely watch this one.
I cannot stress enough how much I love this movie. It’s an amazing look into the true story of Katherine Johnson and her impact on American history as a part of NASA. The name “Hidden Figures” is so accurate because you never hear the stories of people of color in history. I recommend it 1,000,000 times!
Cumberland, OH
1,203 reviews
This was such a great eye opening movie. It was very entertaining and kept my attention All they the movie
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is an amazing movie about some incredible women! I enjoy the history and humor in this movie. I highly recommend it to anyone.
When I saw this movie, I wasn't expecting much. All I knew was that my mother liked it and it was about black women's rights. I was completely wrong. Although the movie is about these things, it had a lot more. It really captured what these women went though and I am very glad I got to see this movie. All the actors were amazing especially the leading ladies, who were phenomenal! Highly recommend this movie! What's even better is that the movie was pretty much clean and although some of these topics might soar above your little ones, it is a must see for you!
It was interesting watching my mother watch this movie. She grew up in the time these events were happening, but in a country where the rose-colored glasses about America were strong. This movie changed her. She had no idea that things in the US were this bad for people of color in a time when the US's cultural capital abraod was so strong -- the land of golden opportunities. It saddened and enraged her to learn more about American realities, and how they impact us today. It also changed how she feels about black people, which surprised me and makes me believe that anything is possible. She is much more aware of how others (and herself! as an immigrant) are treated in society now, and we talk about it often. I have watched it multiple times and find it enjoyable and enriching. Bravura film.
This is a wonderful movie, and was a great story originally. I love the way the story followed the characters without over-saturating them or romanticizing their struggles both as African-Americans and as women. It is very real, but also inspiring, my entire family loved this film, beautiful.
Loved it. Learning such an interesting part of space exploration and how so many women were able to make it happen all while having to show they are just as good as the men! This is going to be a movie I will watch over and over again.
Lexington, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Absolutely phenomenal story and probably the most inspiring movie I've seen in a long time. I was captivated the whole time and extremely impressed with the casts' portrayal of such strong individuals. I only hate that I didn't take the time to see this in theaters! Kudos to those intelligent minds that changed the course of the United States and the actors that made it real for those of us who came from a different era.

Looking for your answer?