Hidden Fantasy By Britney Spears For Women Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz

by Hidden Fantasy

She certainly is a celebrity! Her fragrances break records, as does her music. This is a fruity floral for women, composed by perfumer Rodrigo Floris Roux. The fragrance features sweet orange, tangerine, grapefruit blossom, verbena, clove, Napolitano cake, Stargazer lily, Sambac jasmine, vanilla bean, Jacaranda wood, sandalwood and amber.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hidden Fantasy By Britney Spears For Women Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz!
Orlando, FL
Hidden Fantasy By Britney Spears For Women Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz uploaded by CANDY B.
This fragrance recreates a fantasy atmosphere but always full of romanticism. This helps us to express our deepest feelings freely and without fear, and thus be able to fulfill our desires. Its bottle is a collector's jewel and follows the same lines as those of its entire collection, modifying the range of colors. A sphere of intense red, decorated with bright crystals, and at the top, we find two intertwined rings that symbolize eternal love. Is a perfect option for the youngest at home. An aroma with teenage connotations, which make it a perfect starting fragrance.
Gustavo a Madero
ME GUSTO MUCHO EL EMPAQUE, BRITNEY SIEMPRE SACA PERFUMES MUY DULCES. ESO HACE SENTIR QUE EL AROMA ES PARA JOVENES. YO LO UTILIZO DE FORMA DIARIA YA QUE SE ENCUENTRA EN EL ESTANDAR DE PRECIO REGULAR Y SIN DUDA, HASTA PARA REGALAR ESTARIA PERFECTO.
Toronto, ON
Hidden Fantasy By Britney Spears For Women Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz uploaded by Karissa R.
I love the packaging! I still have the box it came in because it’s so cute. The smell is amazing but it can be a little overbearing. However I love how strong it is because it ends up lasting the whole day for me. In my opinion it’s the perfect gift.
This product has a very nice sweet scent. I used this product for 2 month daily before running out which I thought was very good. I brought it about 6 months ago and it was a very affordable product. However I wouldn’t buy this product again due to the scent not lasting
Dundee, Dundee
This is such a contrast to the island fantasy which I purchased first but I love it! It’s a more deep and dark scent but still smells feminine, It lasts a bit longer too, I love wearing this going out! I also love the design of the bottle!

Looking for your answer?