BY HICKORY SERIES #88 in Grilling Tools

Large fits round smokers and grills up to 24"dia 46"H Protect the art of outdoor cooking with The Hickory Series Smoker and Grill Cover by Classic Accessories. Heavy duty fabric and tough interlocking seams add strength and durability and offers rugged good looks while providing years of weather protection and service. Features a rugged fabric top with a protective water repellent and wipe clean undercoating. Air vents reduce inside condensation and wind lofting. This cover has padded handles for easy fitting and removal and an elastic hem cord with a toggle allowing adjustment for a tight and custom fit. Click close straps snap over the legs to secure the cover on the windiest days. 3 year limited warranty for workmanship and materials. Not designed to entirely cover the wheels or leg bottoms. see more...

Casey K.
Burlington, KY
This product has worked out well for my application so far. I was looking for a cover for the Pit Barrel Cooker (Pit Barrel Cooker Package). The PBC is a 30 gallon drum smoker. It is approximately 24" across including the handles on the side. It is about 34" tall. This cover measures approximately 37-38" in height. It has a bit of space to pull over the handles.

I put the cover on and it fit well. After the first snow storm, I went to see if the cover leaked. I was saddened to see that there was water on the lid under the tarp. However, I held out hope that maybe I didn't pull the cover on far enough. I have checked it after the last 5-6 rains/snows. There hasn't been a drop of water on the lid. I think this cover is water resistance, not water proof. If water is allowed to stand, it will eventually seep through. Having said that, I would purchase this cover again. I will try to remember to update my review after a couple years of use. Picture 1 is the cover on the 1st day.

Update (8-22-15) - The cover has begun to fade on top, the part that receives the most direct sunlight, after 6 months. For reference, I live near Cincinnati, OH (Zone 5/6 for you gardeners). I am still happy with the cover. However, I want to downgrade it from a perfect 5 star review to a 4 star. I have attached a few pictures. My photography skills aren't great, but hopefully the camera has captured the gray hue on top while the sides are tan or brown. The cover still functions well though.
Lisa P.
Dallas, GA
Works great. No worries when it's raining. We all have left it out one time . But this cover works well
Liz W.
Hate spending money on something that can only last you one summer? Here's your solution. Great and weather protected!
Vanessa R.
If you have a smoker or grill this is a great way to help protect it from poor weather
steven j.
Ripon, CA
When the rain comes or if it is super duper sunny it can be used for covering the grill and is very useful.
jennifer m.
Kearneysville, WV
This is a great cover for the smoker so you don't have to worry about the weather doing any damage to it
ashley f.
Great for protecting our grill from snow in the winter or just the occasional bad weather
Leslie A.
Los Angeles , CA
A Gift For My Father. He Loved It ! He Was So Happy With The Quality As Well Since He Has Tried Others And Didn't Feel Satisfy, But This One Did Its Job
Celeste R.
Does this fit over any smoker?
Melissa A.
Does this go on easy?
Kristy C.
Cullman, AL
Do most people cover their grills? We don't!