Hickory Farms Our Signature Beef Summer Sausage uploaded by Kimberly B.

BY HICKORY FARMS

Hickory Farms® Our Signature Beef Summer Sausage.
EST. 1951.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Natural hickory smoke flavor added.
Made with premium beef, semi-dry. see more...

Kimberly B.
The smokey flavor is so very well balanced in Hickory Farms Signature Beef Summer Sausage. The perfect amount of smoke and savory seasoning really makes this a memorable eating experience. I will be reordering the sausage and I also want to try the Turkey Summer Sausage, Steak and Nut snack mix :)
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Now, I didn't purchase this at Kmart, but at Walmart as part of a holiday gift set (that I got on sale, woo hoo!) It was delicious!, it paired well with the cheese and the crackers that were included. It sliced easily and made for a really good snack.
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
This beef summer sausage tastes very good. The beef smoked flavor smells amazing. This makes a perfect appetizer.
Doug S.
Lucasville, OH
Perfect gift around the holidays especially if you are struggling with what to buy that one difficult relative
Amber B.
I can never get enough of this! I love the rich flavor and the price isn't bad! It's affordable for a big pack.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Love this! One of my favorite snacks and I recommend to anyone and they are great for party snacks
Dean H.
Indianapolis, IN
It has a good blend of spices. It's worth the little bit more money it cost .