Hickory Farm Famously Thin Peanut Brittle

Is this too hard to bite on teeth ?
Does these taste any good, and can these be purchased in Texas?
Who makes these for the holidays ?
Start your review of Hickory Farm Famously Thin Peanut Brittle!
How would you rate this product?
Blomkest , MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love peanut brittle. They are salty and sweet and have a nice crunch to them.
Love peanut brittle. They are salty and sweet and have a nice crunch to them.
San Francisco, CA
I love peanut brittle candy. I could eat the whole box of the peanut brittle.
I love peanut brittle candy. I could eat the whole box of the peanut brittle.
This product is so thin and crispy and just is doing everything right!!!!(:
This product is so thin and crispy and just is doing everything right!!!!(:
Toronto, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is one of my husbands favorite snacks, I tried making it at home once but it didn't work out well. I'd rather buy this stuff and call it a day.
Calgary
This is so delicious I recommend this for big peanut butter fans it's so good the texture is perfect in every way
If you are a peanut brittle lover then you will enjoy the mouth watering flavor and crispy crunch of his brand.
I love peanut brittle so muchi don't care how much it gets sick in my teeth! I can eat it all day long
Peanut butter brittle is so sweet and delicious. I love the crunchiness! One of my favorite candies.