BY HICKORY FARM #22 in Nut Candy

• Does these taste any good, and can these be purchased in Texas?4 Answers
  • Who makes these for the holidays ?6 Answers
Jenn L.
Jenn L.
Hickory Farms produces some of the best products! I always get my mother the Famously Thin Peanut Brittle for Christmas, her birthday, and Mother's Day! It's the perfect gift! I love to taste it as well - it is so delicious!
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Lebanon, OR
I have tried so hard to replicate this at home. How do they get it so crispy! Mine always comes out either rock hard peso chewy you feel like your fillings are going to pop out. But this stuff is awesome.
Natalya K.
Natalya K.
Tacoma, WA
If you like peanuts you will love this brittle it's the perfect mix of salty and sweet! Just be careful how you eat it because it can be a little tough on teeth (but that never stops me).
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
I cannot get enough of this peanut brittle. Home made is not even this good! My only complaint is that you don't get enough in a package, and its hard to find outside of Christmas time.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Midland, TX
I'm pretty sure just like anyone else in this world who has tried these , fell in love . They're delicious ! And a good snack for anytime of the day . I'll never stop buying these !
Marsha P.
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
Hickory farms peanut brittle is my favorite. It tastes great and is easier to chew as it is thinner than most peanut brittle.
Bria N.
Bria N.
Omg these peanut brittle is so hard like break your teeth kind of hard I couldn't enjoy them and they were tooooo sweet.
Breana G.
Breana G.
Peanut brittle has to be my most favorite snack ever! They taste so Goood and come in many different flavors!
KaTonya C.
KaTonya C.
Hurts my teeth but I eat them any way. I made cabs bags for my coworkers and this was the hit of the bag
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
If you are old, I bet you like this. If you aren't old, give it a shot. It's surprisingly good.
Meme M.
Meme M.
Is this too hard to bite on teeth ?
marisol c.
marisol c.
Santa barbara, CA
Who makes these for the holidays ?
Tiff H.
Tiff H.
Does these taste any good, and can these be purchased in Texas?