Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FurnitureHigh Chairs & Booster Seatshiccapop

by hiccapop

PORTABLE/TRAVEL-FRIENDLY | Planning a day at the beach, a weekend camping, a visit to Grandma’s house, going out to dinner or spending a quiet evening at home? OmniBoost will conveniently, comfortably and safely provide the perfect space for baby to sit, eat, and play. Lightweight FRUSTRATION-FREE folding frame pops open and compactly folds down for travel. The rear pocket for bibs & spoons, plus a shoulder carry bag for sanitary storage make the Omniboost the ideal travel booster chair. COMFORT FIT SAFETY HARNESS | Keep your child fully secured with hiccapop’s gentle restraint system, ergonomically designed to keep even the most wiggly toddler in place and cozy. Plus, the buckles are easily released using only one hand! . MACHINE WASHABLE COVER | We all know that babies are messy eaters! Our travel high chair is designed to effortlessly wipe clean, allowing more quality time with your precious tot. To assist with the inevitable mess, the fabric cover slides off the frame for machine washing - a must have for sanitizing and spaghetti stain removal. DISHWASHER-SAFE REMOVABLE SWIVEL TRAY | Like a personal dining room on the go, this baby seat comes equipped with a convenient attachable/detachable, dishwasher safe and BPA-free tray that swivels for hassle-free in and out. When your little one grows, remove the tray and boost him up to the kitchen table to eat with the grownups! . SUPERIOR TIP-FREE STABILITY | We designed the OmniBoost to have a wide, stable base, but we didn’t stop there. We added removable, tip-over prevention “duck feet” to distribute weight evenly and increase stability on soft or uneven surfaces such as sand and grass.

Batteries required: No

Item Weight: 4.19 pounds

PORTABLE/TRAVEL-FRIENDLY | Planning a day at the beach, a weekend camping, a visit to Grandma’s house, going out to dinner or spending a quiet evening at home? OmniBoost will conveniently, comfortably and safely provide the perfect space for baby to sit, eat, and play. Lightweight FRUSTRATION-FREE folding frame pops open and compactly folds down for travel. The rear pocket for bibs & spoons, plus a shoulder carry bag for sanitary storage make the Omniboost the ideal travel booster chair.; COMFORT FIT SAFETY HARNESS | Keep your child fully secured with hiccapop’s gentle restraint system, ergonomically designed to keep even the most wiggly toddler in place and cozy. Plus, the buckles are easily released using only one hand!; MACHINE WASHABLE COVER | We all know that babies are messy eaters! Our travel high chair is designed to effortlessly wipe clean, allowing more quality time with your precious tot. To assist with the inevitable mess, the fabric cover slides off the frame for machine washing - a must have for sanitizing and spaghetti stain removal.; DISHWASHER-SAFE REMOVABLE SWIVEL TRAY | Like a personal dining room on the go, this baby seat comes equipped with a convenient attachable/detachable, dishwasher safe and BPA-free tray that swivels for hassle-free in and out. When your little one grows, remove the tray and boost him up to the kitchen table to eat with the grownups!; SUPERIOR TIP-FREE STABILITY | We designed the OmniBoost to have a wide, stable base, but we didn’t stop there. We added removable, tip-over prevention “duck feet” to distribute weight evenly and increase stability on soft or uneven surfaces such as sand and grass.

Item model number: HP-OmniBoost-GY

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of hiccapop Omniboost Travel Booster Seat with Tray for Baby | Folding Portable High Chair for Eating, Camping, Beach, Lawn, Grandma’s | Tip-Free Design Straps to Kitchen Chairs - Go-Anywhere High Chair!
Dora K.
Woodbury, NJ
hiccapop Omniboost Travel Booster Seat with Tray for Baby | Folding Portable High Chair for Eating, Camping, Beach, Lawn, Grandma’s | Tip-Free Design Straps to Kitchen Chairs - Go-Anywhere High Chair uploaded by Dora K.
Purchased at: Amazon
The best portable high chair ever! Company has amazing customer service. I’d buy hiccapop over and over again! The chair so easy to open and use! Use it at the beach the park the restaurant anywhere!!!
Jessica S.
Saint Marys, OH
hiccapop Omniboost Travel Booster Seat with Tray for Baby | Folding Portable High Chair for Eating, Camping, Beach, Lawn, Grandma’s | Tip-Free Design Straps to Kitchen Chairs - Go-Anywhere High Chair uploaded by Jessica S.
This was a product I never thought I needed but after we got it, it is now one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE purchases we have made for our little boy! This chair is a life saver! It makes me feel so much more comfortable using this instead of high chairs in restaurants and has worked so well on vacations and even Sunday brunch at friends house. I love love LOVE this product and tell every mom I see that they need to get one as well!

Looking for your answer?