HIC HI-C Strawberry Kiwi Kraze Juice Box, 10 - 6.75 fl oz boxes

by HIC

Did they come out with new flavors?
Start your review of HIC HI-C Strawberry Kiwi Kraze Juice Box, 10 - 6.75 fl oz boxes!
How would you rate this product?
Kerrville, TX
My favorite juices for my little girl. She is such a mess with other drinks on her own but shr can squeeze these and they do not go all over the place so easily. She loves thetaste and i never worry about watering them down because the flavor is so light.
Love buying these for my son and niece they are very affordable and the kids love them. They are the perfect serving size so that they can get hydrated without wasting product
Glendale, AZ
I love getting these when there's a big party and we have a lot of party's........................................................................................they taste very very good and there's always a lot left for the next day..............I just love them so much.........
Louisville, KY
These are great for my children. ! They are so convenient when you ride in the car or go do something for the weekend, not messy at all .They also taste delicious. Great thing to have .
Fayetteville, NC
My kids love them. They are great to bring with to the park. Once in a while I will drink one too. I used to drink them when I was little so its great to bring back that memory.
I enjoyed these when I was a kid! If I was thirsty I could go into my fridge and take of these out and pop the straw in :) they taste really good frozen!
Brooklyn, NY
This brings back a lot of great memories. I used to love these as a child, and my favorite was definitely the strawberry and kiwi ones.
Fontana, CA
Buy these all the time at work. I get home put them in the fridge and within a couple days they are gone. My whole family loves them...
Siler City, NC
This is our back to school go to! Great price great product we will be stocking up for the school year! You should too!
Even as a kid and up until now I always find myself drinking the whole pack lol but these are some good Hi-c juices tho