Hibiclens Liquid Hibiclens Antimicrobial And Antiseptic Skin Cleanser Liquid - 16 Oz

BY HIBICLENS #22 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

Bonds to skin to sustain its antimicrobial activity for up to six hours. Less-irritating than other antiseptics. Effectiveness increases with use due to a cumulative effect. Non-flammable formula. Not altered in the presence of blood. Antimicrobial skin cleanser helps reduce bacteria that can potentially cause disease. Skin wound and general skin cleansing. Surgical hand scrub. Personnel hand wash. Preoperative skin preparation. Contains 4% CHG. see more...

• Can you use it on your face? 2 Answers
  • Does it work, where can I find it?2 Answers
  • Why did you decide to purchase this? Medical or otherwise.3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Alexis N.
It is amazing! I use it because I get abscesses under my arm, and I have spots on my inner thighs that are darker and have like black head and white head spots and once I started using this and changed my soap they started going away! I've had it all my life so this was such a relief because I was so self-conscious I mean I've grown out of it but still.
Karon R.
Louisburg, NC
I've used this to treat my hydrainitis under my arms! Works wonders for me. Anyone suffering from this condition knows how painful it can be. Glad my surgeon recommended for me.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
When I received this in my pinchme box I was like 'ok, soap' but then my boyfriend, Kevin saw this soap and thought it was pretty cool. For Kevin to think that soap is pretty cool was odd. He told me that this soap was a little over the top to have at home because the ingredients in here are very similar to the ones that are used before surgery. We thought this would be really great to have on hand but then we did end up using it on my dog. Carters foot was bleeding so we ended up washing his feet with this before Kevin treated it with medicine.
Sean L.
Bowie, MD
All of the doctors I have seen have suggested I use this for my hidradenitis suppurativa. Honestly, I works great. It helps me with the reoccurring infections I get. The only thing i do not like is how thin it is. You know normally soap will lather up on a wash cloth and it doesn't. I know its soap but I do not always feel clean after I use it.
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
I got some of this when my stepdad died of cancer. It was some of the supplies he used to clean lesions.

I started to use it sometimes to clean underneath my fingertips of acrylic nails. Then normal nails. In general as a soap. It works fantastically for that but the bright thin liquid gets everywhere

No one believed it worked as soap when I put it near the sink. Everyone avoided it. So I rebottled and no one is the wiser.

For non medical purposes it has been great.
Jessica F.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Doctor recommended this product to help clean the skin and as a preventative measure due to reoccurring infections. Ever since I have been using this it has cut down dramatically on the number of times I have been sick and the number of skin issues. The smell is not the best but it does not linger once you rinse off.
Angela G.
Baker, LA
I have to give this product 5 stars as I've used it for 20 plus years, first through my doctor only and then buying it for home use. I love it 100 percent. I keep a bottle by the tub, sink and in the kitchen along side my other soaps of choice for everyday use.
Nicole C.
Dixon, IL
We use this all the time to keep germs at bay with our immune deficient child. Love, love, love it!!
Kaitlin C.
My family believes this stuff cleans up anything. It does! I use this product for acne and it works wonderful. So happy my aunt gave me this.
Stephanie k.
Hemet, CA
Not bad,we recently had some poison ivy rashes this helped kill the itch but only for a minute or two
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
Why did you decide to purchase this? Medical or otherwise.
Manuela A.
Does it work, where can I find it?
Gwen W.
Can you use it on your face?
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
My husband was told to shower with this for one week prior to knee surgery to decrease the chance of infection. As a nurse, I can tell you that we use this exact same brand if a patient has a history of a MRSA infection. We ask them to get in the shower and wash with it.