Hibiclens Liquid 8 oz

by Hibiclens

Active Ingredients: Chlorhexidine Gluconate Solution 4.0% W/V Inactive Ingredients: Fragrance; Isopropyl Alcohol 4% W/V; Purified Water; Red 40; And Other Ingredients in a Nonalkaline Base Uses: Antimicrobial skin cleanser helps reduce bacteria that...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hibiclens Liquid 8 oz!
Amy B.
La Porte, IN
Hibiclens Liquid 8 oz uploaded by Amy B.
Purchased at: Amazon
We got this soap for my mom after having open heart surgery because she needs antibacterial soap for the wounds. In that regard it works. However, it would not be useful any other time as a soap that I would want to use. It has no lather and basically absorbs into your skin immediately. The consistency is thinner than cough syrup but has the same look.
Kamille B.
Austin, TX
Hibiclens Liquid 8 oz uploaded by Kamille B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This works really well for killing all the germs. I used this pre surgery in the hospital. I also use it on occasions that I get staph infections.
Jessica P.
Coachella, CA
Purchased at: Target
Ok so this product is typically used for washing before surgery to cut down on infections. Due to this pandemic and having to wear face mask my face has been breaking out a lot especially around my my nose, mouth and chin. So I started washing my face with this soap but avoiding the eyes because it’s antiseptic soap and that will hurt bad! But my face has cleared up and I don’t have the break out anymore and tbh my face looks so much clearer too. It cost less than $10 and the bottle last about 2 months you just need little drop of the soap to do the work!
Madison L.
Blair, NE
This skin cleanser is amazing. Perfect for sensitive skin. It keeps you germ free for up to 24 hours. Definitely recommend!

Looking for your answer?